Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More imported colonial bollocks.......

+5
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
karlypants
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Black Friday.

Why.....?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30241459

Just because they do it over there, why does it have to come over here?

Because the Americans have very little in the way of history and traditions (Smithills Hall is older than the US), they have to invent pointless "holidays" and make a big song and dance about pointless shit like Halloween and that's fair enough.

But why do we always have to follow their lead?

When I was a kid, Halloween was pretty much a non-event but nowadays, it's morphed into some sort of major deal over here but it's all just designed to part the gullible from their cash but millions of people are buying into it all because it's what they do in the States.

It's all bollocks......

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see you took a trip to Tesco in Walkden earlier and managed to get the place shut. Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's the same with the Halloween begging bollocks.

Not for me fighting over the cheap quality TV's everyone is after!

karlypants wrote:I see you took a trip to Tesco in Walkden earlier and managed to get the place shut. Very Happy

I make a point of never going in that place.

It's laid out all wrong and you have to walk up two flights of steps to get to it.

Balls to that.

The Tesco in Farnworth is far better laid out and it's on the flat, so they get my custom instead.

Yeah, I'm that lazy......

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The cops have been busy in Warrington.
They were fighting to get into PC World?Curry's this morning.
It's demeaning.
One bloke on the radio said he loved it,'its what Christmas is all about' according to him.
Like Bread said,'it's all bollocks'.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It just shows the greed of some people and how materialistic they are.

The black Friday deals don't look that good to me either.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ah, you common folk will fight over anything if you consider it to be cheap.

Natasha Whittam wrote:Ah, you common folk will fight over anything if you consider it to be cheap.

I take it you've had more than your fair share of chavs doing battle for your honour over the years, then.....?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

I take it you've had more than your fair share of chavs doing battle for your honour over the years, then.....?

Are chavs those people who hang around outside the Spar making a nuisance of themselves?

I've never actually spoken to one.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm happy to have Black Friday if they make it a national holiday same as there! :biggrin:

Just seen the footage on the North West news now and it's fucking embarrassing to behold.

Grown men and women punching and kicking each other because they want a cheap telly......

TOWIE, Made in Chelsea, X Factor, Katie Price (just what does she do, exactly?), mediocre footballers earning a fortune and being feted as Gods because they can kick a football a bit (despite having the reading skills of your average ten year old), Farage and UKIP, Paddy McGuinnes being on Saturday night prime-time telly,  Noel Edmonds and his frankly bizarre beard, Nick fucking Clegg and Citizen Khan ever getting commissioned..........

What the fuck's going on in Britain today?

Have we dummed down beyond the point of redemption?

I'm starting to think we have.....

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Damn you ‘Black Friday’
For me the problem with Black Friday are the colours that follow, ‘in the Red Monday’, then ‘feeling Blue Tuesday’, and next weekend ‘Green Saturday’, as all my friends are going out while I’m skint. Damn you ‘Black Friday’.

I don't know about you, but the thought of queuing to get a cheap telly is not my idea of fun. Fun to me is going out for dinner with my friends and colleagues. Having a few festive drinks and spending time with the family.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BBC 4 and 2 buttered crumpets for me tonight,and sod the lot of 'em.More imported colonial bollocks....... Reclining-couch-smiley-emoticon

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Most embarrassing was seeing people fighting over a polaroid TV, a Sony I can understand but a fucking polaroid?

We need progress people.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Most embarrassing was seeing people fighting over a polaroid TV, a Sony I can understand but a fucking polaroid?

We need progress people.
This is exactly what I'm trying to say! Very Happy

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

More imported colonial bollocks....... B3iU-GyCUAA-6ph

More imported colonial bollocks....... B3iU-IOCEAEvQV7

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Complete and utter embarrassment...

It's utter madness.

And even the most backward, inbred, Jezza Kyle fodder knobheads out there must realise that a telly that's been kicked round the floor for half an hour and generally fought over and treated like a rugby ball........isn't going to work when you get it home!

You wouldn't accept a laptop from Argos if you'd seen three staff members rolling round on the floor for ten minutes, wrestling each other for it and generally knocking the shit out of it, would you.....?

Just stop and fucking think for a minute, people!!!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck me, we have even had cheerleaders in ASDA Wembly FFS! 

More imported colonial bollocks....... 23912F4B00000578-2852585-Cheerleaders_keep_crowds_going_at_the_Wembley_store_in_north_Lon-67_1417176519374

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And this woman hasn't a clue at what shite she has bought...

More imported colonial bollocks....... 2391588C00000578-2852585-A_woman_celebrates_snapping_up_a_Polaroid_television_in_Asda_in_-60_1417176408225

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum