Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can this forum survive without me?

+4
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
Michael Bolton
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can this forum survive without me? Empty Can this forum survive without me? Sun Dec 14 2014, 14:49

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I logged on today to read some comments today on yesterday's game, and I see that no one has even posted a message on the forum today, and it's almost 3pm.
I don't take any enjoyment in seeing this site struggle without me, but it is clear to see that without me this site is going down hill faster than Eddie Davies' savings account.

What this site lacks are character's and people with personality. I did notice back in the day when I went to some Bolton games that a lot of Bolton fans don't have much about them.

I am willing to come back and help rescue this site, but I will need a cash incentive to do so.

Is it international bellend week. Find a suitcase and put yourself in it

Over 40 posts just today. I think they'll manage

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Is it international bellend week. Find a suitcase and put yourself in it
:rofl:

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Is it international bellend week. Find a suitcase and put yourself in it
:rofl:

One of the best put-downs I've ever read on here.

Top work, that man.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mich is one the best posters in forum(s) history, wouldn't be a bad thing to see him back thats for sure.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I logged on today to read some comments today on yesterday's game, and I see that no one has even posted a message on the forum today, and it's almost 3pm.
I don't take any enjoyment in seeing this site struggle without me, but it is clear to see that without me this site is going down hill faster than Eddie Davies' savings account.

What this site lacks are character's and people with personality. I did notice back in the day when I went to some Bolton games that a lot of Bolton fans don't have much about them.

I am willing to come back and help rescue this site, but I will need a cash incentive to do so.

I totally agree, this forum has become devoid of characters.

If the mods really gave a shite they would be handing their cash over to MB right now.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

that just proves Michael Bolton is Nat's other account  Very Happy

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Make a donation then Nat!!

10Can this forum survive without me? Empty Re: Can this forum survive without me? Sun Dec 14 2014, 17:07

I fully agree that the more "characters" we have on here, the better.

So long as they're not just angry knobs who want to start rows all the time and get personal.

If you create an internet persona, you've got to hope that the people reading your stuff are bright enough to work out that it's all a bit tongue in cheek and shouldn't be taken too seriously.

And that, sometimes, is where the problem lies........

11Can this forum survive without me? Empty Re: Can this forum survive without me? Sun Dec 14 2014, 17:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm surprised people have time to create internet personas, i know i don't.

12Can this forum survive without me? Empty Re: Can this forum survive without me? Sun Dec 14 2014, 17:58

You posted that from your karlypants account then nat you numb nuts

13Can this forum survive without me? Empty Re: Can this forum survive without me? Sun Dec 14 2014, 18:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:You posted that from your karlypants account then nat you numb nuts
Come again? (no puns please! Very Happy)  

I would quite like it if you didn't associate me with Nat thank you very much! Very Happy

14Can this forum survive without me? Empty Re: Can this forum survive without me? Sun Dec 14 2014, 18:27

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I think he is suggesting your a pussy.

15Can this forum survive without me? Empty Re: Can this forum survive without me? Sun Dec 14 2014, 18:49

Come on magoo.......even nat aint got one of them.

16Can this forum survive without me? Empty Re: Can this forum survive without me? Sun Dec 14 2014, 18:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I'm surprised people have time to create internet personas.

:agree:

17Can this forum survive without me? Empty Re: Can this forum survive without me? Sun Dec 14 2014, 19:04

There's a difference between an internet persona and a fake account.

We've had both on here, as we all know.

It all depends on the motivation behind it - if it's cleverly done with a funny, consistent back story and it's played for laughs, that's great. (And we've got one of the best on here.)

If, however, it's simply done as an attempt to circumvent a ban, it's stupid and it nearly always ends in tears because the reasons for the ban being enforced in the first place start to resurface fairly quickly and you're back to square one.

18Can this forum survive without me? Empty Re: Can this forum survive without me? Sun Dec 14 2014, 19:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

If, however, it's simply done as an attempt to circumvent a ban, it's stupid and it nearly always ends in tears because the reasons for the ban being enforced in the first place start to resurface fairly quickly and you're back to square one.

This.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum