Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I be first to wish all At Bolton Nuts a great Christmas and New year

+10
Bwfc1958
Numpty 28723
Norpig
Keegan
wessy
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
White84
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

At this time of the year,let's put aside personal differences and hope everyone on the Board has a great Christmas and a great New year.
Or an improvement on the last( unless you won the Euro Millions) you'd be struggling to beat that.

So may the Banter continue No R word.
To all the Mods who keep reprobates like Whittam in line( love u really Nat) have a good one.

May Freedman be locked in the Tower( crimes against humanity) fuck good will to him cock.

May Bolton nuts remain no 1 site.
So have a great time santa rendeer :drink: And if Nats 3 some videos released affraid have a stiff Brandy before watching.
The big Question of 2014 is did Hipster vote for Scottish Independence.( or is that already known,may have missed it) 
Prediction for 2015 Bolton will be in the mix for the play offs.

:COYW: ::dance::

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you're gonna watch one of Nat's 3somes, the brandy will probably be the only thing that IS stiff.
But Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all.
Nuts has certainly kept me laughing most of the year. Hoping for more of the same in 2015. ::bwfcfan::

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

All the best to you and yours this Christmas and here's to hoping all 'Nuts' have a happy and prosperous New Year. 

santa santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer ::dance:: ::dance:: :party: :party: :number1: :COYW: :drink: ::bwfcfan:: ::bwfc:: :uk: :clap: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Merry Xmas to everyone!!!!!1 santa santa cherry cherry rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa flower rendeer rendeer :party: :party:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's not even Christmas yet you bellends.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

All the best Guys and Gals  santa :party:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:All the best Guys and Gals  santa :party:
It's Jimmy Savile! Shocked

Now then, now then.....no need for that, young man.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Why, yes - yes you can, White84.

Best wishes for you and yours - and the rest of the Nutters as well!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Merry Christmas to one and all santa

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Happy Xmas to:

Bolton Nutters everywhere.
and the Half Eaten Hamburger.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

No. That's not how we do it on nuts. Now pm me your postcodes you tossers I'm gonna kick your heads in.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:No. That's not how we do it on nuts. Now pm me your postcodes you tossers I'm gonna kick your heads in.

PR1 8UY. Please arrive in the next 4 hours as I have a threesome at 8pm.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:No. That's not how we do it on nuts. Now pm me your postcodes you tossers I'm gonna kick your heads in.

PR1 8UY. Please arrive in the next 4 hours as I have a threesome at 8pm.
That post code leads me to a sexual health clinic, is that part of your preparation for tonight's gang bang? Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
That post code leads me to a sexual health clinic, is that part of your preparation for tonight's gang bang? Very Happy

My preparation was to ask the Nuts members for advice. I got nothing but shite and abuse.

If I get left out I'm blaming you bellends.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

My preparation was to ask the Nuts members for advice. I got nothing but shite and abuse.

If I get left out I'm blaming you bellends.

Never mind, Tash. Have a good Christmas and try not to put on too much weight this time. And to one and all, good game, good game. Cool

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Breadman, I'm looking at your avatar and I've never wanted you more. This is timed, so changing it to look more like Magoo (no offence) will not make me look perverted! Happy christmas all, and may 2015 bring you and all who you love everything you need, want (and in some cases deserve)

Thanks, Manda - I'm flattered.

And thanks to Boncey for sending me that picture of himself and letting me use it.

I think he deserves to hear "that story" now.

Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Thanks, Manda - I'm flattered.

And thanks to Boncey for sending me that picture of himself and letting me use it.

I think he deserves to hear "that story" now.

Very Happy
Hope the story isn't rude.
I've been seeing some scary stuff on the web about Brucie,during his time on 'The Generation Game'.
Shocked Shocked

I find the scariest clips to be the ones where he's singing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum