Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the mohammed birthday walk

+6
Mr Magoo
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1the mohammed birthday walk  Empty the mohammed birthday walk Mon Jan 05 2015, 17:35

Apparently there was a big walk in Bolton today that brought muslims from all over the country together to great lever to walk around to celebrate the prophets birthday. Did anyone here attend our see the walk?

2the mohammed birthday walk  Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Mon Jan 05 2015, 17:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Apparently there was a big walk in Bolton today that brought muslims from all over the country together to great lever to walk around to celebrate the prophets birthday. Did anyone here attend our see the walk?

I was going to take part but I couldn't find my flip flops.

3the mohammed birthday walk  Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Mon Jan 05 2015, 17:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I sent a card.

4the mohammed birthday walk  Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Mon Jan 05 2015, 17:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I attended. My Nigel Farage t-shirt didn't go down well though.

5the mohammed birthday walk  Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Mon Jan 05 2015, 17:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

6the mohammed birthday walk  Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Mon Jan 05 2015, 18:04

It's my daughters birthday in two week, screw the party we're going for a walk to celebrate.

7the mohammed birthday walk  Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Mon Jan 05 2015, 18:09

Make sure you get the roads closed of to inconvenience everyone free of charge as well of course.

Been reading the comments on the facebook bolton news post. Well worth a read

8the mohammed birthday walk  Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Mon Jan 05 2015, 18:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was great. Even had a strippergram.
the mohammed birthday walk  Islam-burka

9the mohammed birthday walk  Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Mon Jan 05 2015, 19:04

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

boltonbonce wrote:It was great. Even had a strippergram.
the mohammed birthday walk  Islam-burka

Ha, brilliant!  lol!

10the mohammed birthday walk  Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Mon Jan 05 2015, 19:10

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Looks like a fecking shuttlecock

11the mohammed birthday walk  Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Mon Jan 05 2015, 19:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the mohammed birthday walk  6

12the mohammed birthday walk  Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Mon Jan 05 2015, 19:15

How old is Mohammed? I don't remember this happening in previous years, so it must be a special birthday. Is he 18 or 21?

13the mohammed birthday walk  Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Mon Jan 05 2015, 19:33

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He's about 137.

14the mohammed birthday walk  Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Mon Jan 05 2015, 19:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hasn't he just become a dad again?

15the mohammed birthday walk  Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Mon Jan 05 2015, 19:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

His own Dad's still going.
the mohammed birthday walk  Article-2597033-1BA8A7E9000005DC-723_634x977

16the mohammed birthday walk  Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Mon Jan 05 2015, 23:34

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Let's be arrogant and cause disruption.  Rolling Eyes

It's like when they have a funeral or wedding, three lanes of the M65 are blocked with go slows. 

Look at me, look at me, look at me..... you will stop what you are doing.

Effing British my arse.

17the mohammed birthday walk  Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 08:28

Copper Dragon wrote:Let's be arrogant and cause disruption.  Rolling Eyes

It's like when they have a funeral or wedding, three lanes of the M65 are blocked with go slows. 

Look at me, look at me, look at me..... you will stop what you are doing.

Effing British my arse.

Is it only white christian British people who are allowed a public celebration then?

Thought you were better than that to be honest Copper, but what a load of shit that comment is.

18the mohammed birthday walk  Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 09:58

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

PC patrol alert!

19the mohammed birthday walk  Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 10:04

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

aaron_bwfc wrote:He's about 137.

Don't tell Lennon as he'll want to sign him -he likes old blokes

20the mohammed birthday walk  Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 11:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Thought you were better than that to be honest Copper

Is this your first day on Nuts?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum