Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you like going for a walk by yourself? If so, for how long?

+10
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
Lofty_Love
Angry Dad
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Michael Bolton
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

One day last week I was at home and the sun was out so I thought rather than stay indoors I would go out for a walk. I did an 11 mile walk and it was really nice, getting some exercise, fresh air, some colour on me, it was really pleasant. I was quite surprised how nice it was.
Does anyone else go for walks by themselves? If so for how long and what sort of places?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I walk my dog daily alone. I usually go up round Doffcocker lodge or round Barrow Bridge because the scenery's great. Or it's at least as good as it gets for Bolton.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:One day last week I was at home and the sun was out so I thought rather than stay indoors I would go out for a walk. I did an 11 mile walk and it was really nice, getting some exercise, fresh air, some colour on me, it was really pleasant. I was quite surprised how nice it was.
Does anyone else go for walks by themselves? If so for how long and what sort of places?

Men who go for walks on their own, without a dog, are very strange people. I suspect 95% of them are flashers.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:One day last week I was at home and the sun was out so I thought rather than stay indoors I would go out for a walk. I did an 11 mile walk and it was really nice, getting some exercise, fresh air, some colour on me, it was really pleasant. I was quite surprised how nice it was.

Men who go for walks on their own, without a dog, are very strange people. I suspect 95% of them are flashers.

Do you like going for a walk by yourself? If so, for how long? 3867827488

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Oh no, don't say that. It is one of these things like restaurants, pubs, holidays, etc - if you have no one to go should you just have to miss out?

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I love going for walks, one of my fav's is a stretch of the Leeds Liverpool Canal between Red Rock and Adlington.

I was up there today with my Daughter and Grandson.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

Oh no, don't say that. It is one of these things like restaurants, pubs, holidays, etc - if you have no one to go should you just have to miss out?

Take your Mum.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

Take your Mum.

But my Mum lives like 500 miles away. You plonker.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

It seems everyone moves as far away from you as possible.

It's understandable.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

It seems everyone moves as far away from you as possible.

It's understandable.

Sad but true. My sister is 300 miles away. Then my friend in Australia is 10500 miles away and the Portuguese person is about a thousand miles away. Crying or Very sad

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

Sad but true. My sister is 300 miles away. Then my friend in Australia is 10500 miles away and the Portuguese person is about a thousand miles away. Crying or Very sad

You either have major BO problems or you're a bit of a knob. Which is it?

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

You either have major BO problems or you're a bit of a knob. Which is it?

Bit of a knob.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I was thinking the same.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Whats wrong with walking for exercise? How has that become socially unacceptable.. walking. Jesus

No wonder people are getting fatter, hiding inside because going outside is now 'strange'.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I used to do a lot of walking and at speed, but I was always wary that it might look like that I was after some women who was 100 yds in front of me.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Lofty_Love wrote:Whats wrong with walking for exercise? How has that become socially unacceptable.. walking. Jesus

No wonder people are getting fatter, hiding inside because going outside is now 'strange'.

Well said lofty. I think it's sad that people would think someone getting out of the house and having a walk to enjoy some nice weather and get some exercise makes them strange.
You cannot win - if you stay at home and don't go out people think you are strange and a recluse.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I take the Dogs up to Nob End in the car and walk all the way up to the old steam crane next to the canal a lot.

Ive taken soaking wet Bullmastiff home in boot a few times, a tarpaulin over the back seats and boot helps...

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I walk the dogs for miles but I'm missing Cheshire now .

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote: having a walk to enjoy some nice weather.

Where do you live ? The Caribbean ?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:Whats wrong with walking for exercise? How has that become socially unacceptable.. walking. Jesus

It really is getting silly nowadays.

"oh look at him on his own eww he must be a sexual predator"

the vigilate daily mail culture is what has gotten us here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum