Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dual accounts and arguments

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Dual accounts and arguments - Page 2 Empty Re: Dual accounts and arguments Tue Jan 06 2015, 14:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Having spent some time with the 'Lurkers',I think they are behind many of the dual accounts.
EpicBodom,with his ridiculous toupee is a particularly suspicious individual,and should be watched.

22Dual accounts and arguments - Page 2 Empty Re: Dual accounts and arguments Tue Jan 06 2015, 15:04

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:i don't even have a problem with you CD to be fair.  so i apologise for being a bellend.  but i honestly do think all the talk of dual accounts and infighting is going to be the downfall of this site sooner rather than later if something isn't done,

I wouldn't worry about it Johnny, there's falling out and squabbling on every forum and this one is no different.

I'm pretty sure something will be done if it spreads to serious threads and/or the Bolton Wanderers section of this site.

23Dual accounts and arguments - Page 2 Empty Re: Dual accounts and arguments Tue Jan 06 2015, 15:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:

I'm pretty sure something will be done if it spreads to serious threads and/or the Bolton Wanderers section of this site.

Yes, I'll create another username.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum