Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think other posters look like?

+14
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Angry Dad
xmiles
bwfc71
Copper Dragon
jayjay23
largehat
Natasha Whittam
Bolton Nuts
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's natural of your mind to draw it's own little images of people you neither know, nor know very little or nothing about appearance-wise. These are the ones my mind has drawn:

Reebok Trotter - Liam Neeson
Sluffy - strawberry blonde, medium height, glasses.
Largehat - Tall, fair coloured hair, glasses.
Gloswhite - David Suchet
Hipster_Nebula - David Schwimmer
Natasha Whittam - Adrian Chiles
xmiles - Martin Sheen
jayjay23 - James Nesbitt
Wanderlust - shorter version of Jeremy Clarkson.
aaron - skinny, medium height, black hair, sporty clothing.
quent - young Charlie Sheen
Lofty_Love - young Rodney Trotter
Owen Owen Owen - Mark Wright (TOWIE)
OneOinCoyle - he said he was a Gary Cahill lookalike once so I just automatically went along with that.
Passi - His picture, I suppose.

(I know I've left plenty out, but I'll come back to them later when I've remembered them!)

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I reckon Hipster looks like badly drawn boy and Quent looks like James Woods. My avatar picture was taken at a Wanderers bash and I was a bit tipsy but no-one has ever said I look like Liam Neeson. My lips are a lot bigger and thicker than his.

The only other posters at the bash who I know by sight on here are Magoo, Largehat and Mo. I took some photos of them for posterity.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Doffer, good try, but I would say that my shape, grey/white hair and beard, make me more of a Santa than a Suchet. Very Happy

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha David Scwhimmer!

Not far off to be honest. Apart from I'm not Jewish.

Natasha Whittam - Eric Pickles
Quent - I imagine him to look a bit like Gary Busey.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Do me!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Do me!

I reckon you probably look a bit like a younger version of James Nesbitt before he had his hair transplant.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
Natasha Whittam - Adrian Chiles

I have just paid a bloke I know £500 to have you killed.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Actually Nat I laughed when I read that because a few years ago a mate of mine said I look a bit like Adrian Chiles. There's something in it.

Imagine if Adrian Chiles and Chris Penn, the actor who died a few years ago, he played Nice Guy Eddie in 'Reservoir Dogs', had a secret love child, and that would be me.

Oh and add in a bit of King Kong too - I am a very big bloke.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do have mental images in my head of what each poster looks like when I'm replying to their post.

Largehat - Prince Harry
Hipster - Jimmy Krankie
Sluffy - Anthony Hopkins
Reebok Trotter - Leslie Ash
Lofty Love - Dennis Waterman
Keegan - Ricardo Gardner
Aaron - Justin Bieber
Michael Bolton - Michael Caine
Biggie - Rik Waller
Doffcocker - Vicky Pollard
Gloswhite - Jack Duckworth
Quent - Hugh Grant
Wanderlust - Jeremy Clarkson
Bolton Hater - Alan Green
Mr Magoo - George Clooney

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'll do Doffcocker.

I like to think he is about 22 (or less, maybe 20). Single. Male.
Dark Hair. Average length.(long enough to straighten) Has considered but wimped out of highlights/ radical colour. Smaller than average feet. A dog. Might be his mum's dog.
Wears jewellery or a band on his wrist. Has considered playing guitar or given it up.

I'm getting more and will try to word it as precisely as I can...

Prone to bouts of self examination. You have developed an ability to appear socially engaged, even sometimes the life and soul of the party, but in a way that only convinces others. You are all too aware that it is a facade.
You probably play conversations back to yourself after the event - wondering perhaps what somebody meant when he said such and such. Things other people wouldn't give a second thought to.
You are very creative and have tried different avenues to utilize that ability. Maybe not painting specifically, it may be more subtle than that - you have vivid and well formed ideas which others won't get. You set high standards to yourself and can be a bit of a perfectionist too. But this means you often don't get stuff finished. I reckon you have considered writing a novel at some point but abandoned it?

You are probably good with stats or numbers especially and may go on to study in this area. You like to travel and know at least one foreign language well. You can often be found milling around in pubs too sometimes you slip in the odd word of French or German or similar to an otherwise English conversation.

Wow. Have I written all that? I just closed my eyes and it came out. Sorry if I am way off. You like wearing Bolton shirt's - probably too often. The relationship status is changing in my head to "occasional girlfriend" but not without hiccups or maybe distance.

Nearly done. You like comedy. Especially the older stuff for some reason. And, do I detecta soft spot for MAN UTD. There is some red around you and that's what I am getting from it!! BAD MAN.

You sometimes feel a bit of an outsider, maybe even among friends or groups you associate with. You sometimes keep people at arms length until you have decided they have crossed that line into what you consider to be your close group of friends - but then a sort of dependency kicks in (not in a bad way) in a way that you feel hurt or abandoned if someone betrays that closeness.

You have developed a dry sense of humor which makes connections quickly and wittyly with people - and you crack jokes that seem to go over the heads of others. But you delight in that on the inside. You sometimes rehearse jokes or funny voices in your head in order to "spontaneously" impress others. It's a healthy trait though rather than one to be bothered about.

Need to stop now. I could write quite a bit more.
How was that? Be honest...

Intending to lose a few pounds?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

jayjay23 wrote:I'll do Doffcocker.

Dark Hair. Average length.(long enough to straighten) Has considered but wimped out of highlights/ radical colour. Smaller than average feet. A dog. Might be his mum's dog.
Wears jewellery or a band on his wrist. Has considered playing guitar or given it up.

Prone to bouts of self examination. You have developed an ability to appear socially engaged, even sometimes the life and soul of the party, but in a way that only convinces others. You are all too aware that it is a facade.
You probably play conversations back to yourself after the event - wondering perhaps what somebody meant when he said such and such. Things other people wouldn't give a second thought to.
You are very creative and have tried different avenues to utilize that ability. Maybe not painting specifically, it may be more subtle than that - you have vivid and well formed ideas which others won't get. You set high standards to yourself and can be a bit of a perfectionist too. But this means you often don't get stuff finished. I reckon you have considered writing a novel at some point but abandoned it?

You are probably good with stats or numbers especially and may go on to study in this area. You like to travel and know at least one foreign language well. You can often be found milling around in pubs too sometimes you slip in the odd word of French or German or similar to an otherwise English conversation.

Wow. Have I written all that? I just closed my eyes and it came out. Sorry if I am way off. You like wearing Bolton shirt's - probably too often. The relationship status is changing in my head to "relatively steady girlfriend" but not without hiccups or maybe distance.

Nearly done. You like comedy. Especially the older stuff for some reason. And, do I detecta soft spot for MAN UTD. There is some red around you and that's what I am getting from it!! BAD MAN.

You sometimes feel a bit of an outsider, maybe even among friends or groups you associate with. You sometimes keep people at arms length until you have decided they have crossed that line into what you consider to be your close group of friends - but then a sort of dependency kicks in (not in a bad way) in a way that you feel hurt or abandoned if someone betrays that closeness.

You have developed a dry sense of humor which makes connections quickly and wittyly with people - and you crack jokes that seem to go over the heads of others. But you delight in that on the inside. You sometimes rehearse jokes or funny voices in your head in order to "spontaneously" impress others. It's a healthy trait though rather than one to be bothered about.

I can only assume you know me on a personal level.

*I am 19
*My hair is black and needs cutting
*I have a dog - but it's my sister's
*My feet are size 11
*I don't wear jewellery
*I played guitar until the age of 14
*I am halfway through an accountancy degree
*I've spent a lot of time toying with the idea of writing a novel
*I have an A Level in German
*I was well known at college for always wearing my Bolton shirt
*There is red in my family
*I can do accents and impressions and almost subconsciously practise them

So based on factual stuff like I've listed above, I'd give you 90%.

As for all the personality traits, well I'm not saying! Laughing

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

doffcocker wrote:
jayjay23 wrote:I'll do Doffcocker.

Wow. Have I written all that? I just closed my eyes and it came out. Sorry if I am way off. You like wearing Bolton shirt's - probably too often. The relationship status is changing in my head to "relatively steady girlfriend" but not without hiccups or maybe distance.

I can only assume you know me on a personal level.

*I am 19
*My hair is black and needs cutting
*I have a dog - but it's my sister's
*My feet are size 11
*I don't wear jewellery
*I played guitar until the age of 14
*I am halfway through an accountancy degree
*I've spent a lot of time toying with the idea of writing a novel
*I have an A Level in German
*I was well known at college for always wearing my Bolton shirt
*There is red in my family
*I can do accents and impressions and almost subconsciously practise them

So based on factual stuff like I've listed above, I'd give you 90%.

As for all the personality traits, well I'm not saying! Laughing

"As for all the personality traits, well I'm not saying! Laughing"
-I'll take that as a hit too then. No I don't know you and when I read your reply I was a bit shocked really. Are you serious? And the girlfriend thing - why could I not decide?
I don't know why I wrote most of that you know. I really hope you're not taking the piss. It was just a feeling I had. I thought I would write a couple of lines based on what I felt like about you - I kind of stopped after guitar - and then a load of other bollocks just came into my head so I wrote it. There was a tonne more too but I just had to stop in case I was talking crap. Please tell me if it was true - really.

Maybe we have a connection through (s)kd? lol.

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

ps. Not sure about the wrist thing then. That was a pretty strong urge. For some reason I thought you had a bracelet that you assumed gave you power or privileges or similar. I'm going to sound like a stupid psychic now (which I tend to hate and try to debunk all of the time) but I still have the wrist feeling, so I'm going to clutch at straws - maybe it's special in another way - like someone gave it to you or you wear it on special occasions or on holiday and you think it helps you somehow, like makes you speak German better? - nah, ignore me.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

jayjay23 wrote:

"As for all the personality traits, well I'm not saying! Laughing"
-I'll take that as a hit too then. No I don't know you and when I read your reply I was a bit shocked really. Are you serious? And the girlfriend thing - why could I not decide?
I don't know why I wrote most of that you know. I really hope you're not taking the piss. It was just a feeling I had. I thought I would write a couple of lines based on what I felt like about you - I kind of stopped after guitar - and then a load of other bollocks just came into my head so I wrote it. There was a tonne more too but I just had to stop in case I was talking crap. Please tell me if it was true - really.

Maybe we have a connection through (s)kd? lol.

It's so accurate that I've confided in a friend about it! Laughing

No seriously, I'm stunned!

I have a female friend that everybody assumes is my girlfriend. That could be it?
The bracelet is definitely wrong though, I'm afraid.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Doffcocker - Milkybar Kid

Natasha - Mo Mowlam

Reebok Trotter - Leonard Rossiter

Sluffy - Uncle Albert (Fools and Horses)

Mr Magoo - Dennis Taylor

Banks of the Croal - Roger Moore

Bolton Hater - My 4pm turd that was flushed

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

PHEW!!!! Not been mentioned :-)

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:PHEW!!!! Not been mentioned :-)

Everyone already knows what you look like Chris!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:PHEW!!!! Not been mentioned :-)
Everyone already knows what you look like Chris!

Not everyone Very Happy

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

doffcocker wrote:It's natural of your mind to draw it's own little images of people you neither know, nor know very little or nothing about appearance-wise. These are the ones my mind has drawn:

xmiles - Martin Sheen

Thanks, I'm flattered. Very Happy

Last edited by xmiles on Wed May 09 2012, 10:54; edited 2 times in total

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No one would get close to me i reckon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: