Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think other posters look like?

+14
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Angry Dad
xmiles
bwfc71
Copper Dragon
jayjay23
largehat
Natasha Whittam
Bolton Nuts
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not so plain Jayne

What do you think other posters look like? - Page 3 2-Brown

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:What do you think other posters look like? - Page 3 Dllxtx
Wanderlust ( Leaving Ewood Park after our away game )
Thanks for outing me you barstewrd Wink
I'm the one on the left about to peck RTs thumb.

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Reebok Trotter wrote:I reckon Hipster looks like badly drawn boy and Quent looks like James Woods. My avatar picture was taken at a Wanderers bash and I was a bit tipsy but no-one has ever said I look like Liam Neeson. My lips are a lot bigger and thicker than his.

The only other posters at the bash who I know by sight on here are Magoo, Largehat and Mo. I took some photos of them for posterity.

Am never been to Bolton bash and am never work for microsoft. This infomation is false.

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

doffcocker wrote:
jayjay23 wrote:

"As for all the personality traits, well I'm not saying! Laughing"
-I'll take that as a hit too then. No I don't know you and when I read your reply I was a bit shocked really. Are you serious? And the girlfriend thing - why could I not decide?
I don't know why I wrote most of that you know. I really hope you're not taking the piss. It was just a feeling I had. I thought I would write a couple of lines based on what I felt like about you - I kind of stopped after guitar - and then a load of other bollocks just came into my head so I wrote it. There was a tonne more too but I just had to stop in case I was talking crap. Please tell me if it was true - really.

Maybe we have a connection through (s)kd? lol.

It's so accurate that I've confided in a friend about it! Laughing

No seriously, I'm stunned!

I have a female friend that everybody assumes is my girlfriend. That could be it?
The bracelet is definitely wrong though, I'm afraid.

I am clutching at straws for the wrist thing. Maybe a drinks band from going to an all-in bar that you have kept - or you go to a lot. You have a connection with it in some way, the place or the band itself. Getting free drinks may be the only power it gives you?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

jayjay23 wrote:

I am clutching at straws for the wrist thing. Maybe a drinks band from going to an all-in bar that you have kept - or you go to a lot. You have a connection with it in some way, the place or the band itself. Getting free drinks may be the only power it gives you?

I often wear a head band?

I recently got back from Turkey where I wore a wristband the whole time as we went all inclusive? That got me free drinks amongst other things. But I did pull it off as soon as I left the resort.

Laughing

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Like I said - that was clutching at straws. Can call that a miss.
Other than that I am pretty much psychic?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

jayjay23 wrote:Like I said - that was clutching at straws. Can call that a miss.

Possibly. You should do a few other posters. If you manage to suss them out too, we'll know you're definitely onto something.

What do you think other posters look like? - Page 3 Cracker

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

doffcocker wrote:
jayjay23 wrote:Like I said - that was clutching at straws. Can call that a miss.

Possibly. You should do a few other posters. If you manage to suss them out too, we'll know you're definitely onto something.

Nah well that's it. I went with you because it just came to me. Everyone else would be crazy guessing, I think.
Hardest one I can think of is Passi - harder than anyone else. It's especially hard on a forum cos you can't see or hear the REAL person so you can't make any connections. Maybe that's why you were easy, you seem pretty honest on here - you kind of seem to post as yourself.

I presume you live near doffcocker like me?

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat, you little shitbag ! Gloswhite = Jack effing Duckworth ! he's bloody dead ! Very Happy

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's like looking into a mirror ReebokTrotter.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

After reading this, I'm getting more and more confused about who's who from other boards, when addressed by names other than their avatar. I'm even wondering about the gender of some! Nat, are you female ? (documentary evidence can be sent to me by pm) Very Happy

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'll have a go

Sluffy

What do you think other posters look like? - Page 3 Peter-cushing-sherlock-holmes-550x422

Angry Dad

What do you think other posters look like? - Page 3 _1368820_fast_show300

Copper Draggon

What do you think other posters look like? - Page 3 CleeseDM2803_468x665

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I do get angry at inanimate objects like Basil did with his car. Very Happy

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

jayjay23 wrote:

I presume you live near doffcocker like me?

That's correct. It's where I walk my dog daily.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

One and only Bolton Hater

What do you think other posters look like? - Page 3 Thick-as-two-short-planks

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote: No one would get close to me i reckon.

same here...

I'm sure people on the 'other' forum I was a regular on (and still am really) had a vision of me that was totally wrong.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater having pulled at Funny Girls. ( Just look at the T shirt the fat bastard is wearing. I wonder if they do it in a large ? )

What do you think other posters look like? - Page 3 343hwtl

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Angry Dad.

Tall, mid 50s.
Homer Simpson is a good avatar for his personality in some ways.
Possibly is angry too. Given his age it would be easy to assume he is also a Dad.
Less easy to assume is that he has dark hair, messy - and is married to someone small - especially compared to him.
A look around his house reveals a bunch of old photographs which are eternally in need of sorting out, out of date medicines, and an old car. Maybe a love of old cars.
I'm reluctant to say this but it's what I'm getting - there is some sort of personal issue to do with parents and a chance that one of them is either no longer around or at least is emotionally absent. You are into music. And I mean properly into it. You don't just listen to it - you live it or have lived it (maybe even performed in the past in some way).
You like cartoons - and not just because of the Homer Simpson avatar.
You also like BWFC. Well of course.
You like to think you are dirtier than most people. Or darker. And you don't really mind showing it. I thought perhaps you had questioned your own sexuality in the past but I'm now leaning more towards that you just like to explore it in more ways than most do.
Have you been a boxer too? Maybe you are past it a bit now but you try to hang onto it still by keeping fit.
You wish you could live in the past for some reason. Why is that? And, you don't get to many Bolton games? Maybe you wish you lived closer and your old memories are closer to Bolton (Bolton Wanderers is your way of hanging on to the past?)

Hope you enjoyed my guesses.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

great!

dunno if any of its true though... time will tell!

haha! do me! I love being psychoanalysed! Very Happy

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It's almost impossible online like I said to coffdocker. People could be pertrayng that they are a woman like Natasha but really be a 76 year old alien. It's hard to get a starting point. Pretty much guess work. Just had to take thingy, Angry Dad, on because of the challenge ("nobody could get close to me).

It will either hit or miss. Hoping he replies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum