Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not again like being kicked in the BOLLOX

+2
observer
wanderful life
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wanderful life

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Need I say anything,meaningless as the match is you still expect to see out winning positions.
Wolves,Watford,Reading,Blackburn,Wigan.
End the fucking a Season now.
I can't take this added time BOLLOX.
I might have missed out all the fucking match we missed piss easy chances.
Roll on next season see who Lennon brings in young Clough fit again,but this last kick BOLLOX is too much. ::mad::

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderful life wrote:Need I say anything,meaningless as the match is you still expect to see out winning positions.
Wolves,Watford,Reading,Blackburn,Wigan.
End the fucking a Season now.
I can't take this added time BOLLOX.
I might have missed out all the fucking match we missed piss easy chances.
Roll on next season see who Lennon brings in young Clough fit again,but this last kick BOLLOX is too much. ::mad::
Again, we have a team with no balls to finish out a game.  We didn't play well, and Wigan probably deserved a point, but on the chatbox, we all knew when 90:00 was up, that the real game was beginning.  No genuine surprise that we conceded at 3:31... and I'll be surprised to see many of those faces next season on the pitch for us.  Saying that, we should sign Ben Amos immediately!

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I thought ray mathias summed up our central defenders perfectly, fine if your lumping balls up the middle, shit at everything else! !!!

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I honestly think in those last few minutes some of the team are thinking about getting off the field and are moving towards the tunnel thus leaving the goal exposed. Big upheaval next season as the useless and loanees are shipped out but that Wigan goal was almost sublime. Oh, well, bring on Blackpool.  Rolling Eyes

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We simply need a couple of defenders that have their heads screwed on.

Some of Mills' decision making is so reckless, you have to wonder if he's just that thick or if he actually enjoys being the clown of the piece.

I find myself constantly waiting for him to do something stupid, whether it be a ridiculous challenge, carelessly allowing an attacker a run in behind or a plain lame pass straight out of play or to the opposition.

I think he's got the talent to be a great player at this level which is why a number of clubs have paid good money for him, his head's just not in the right place in my opinion.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:We simply need a couple of defenders that have their heads screwed on.

Some of Mills' decision making is so reckless, you have to wonder if he's just that thick or if he actually enjoys being the clown of the piece.

I find myself constantly waiting for him to do something stupid, whether it be a ridiculous challenge, carelessly allowing an attacker a run in behind or a plain lame pass straight out of play or to the opposition.

I think he's got the talent to be a great player at this level which is why a number of clubs have paid good money for him, his head's just not in the right place in my opinion.
The whites should be looking at my mates Nephew,Carl Magnay. He's at Grimsby Town at the moment,and is being watched by Reading,Wigan and Bradford.
He never really got a fair crack at Chelsea,and after a spell with his home town club Gateshead,he's really finding his feet again. John Terry thought very highly of him and he's a defender very much in the Terry mould. Versatile too. Plus I'd get free tickets.
Great shot on the lad too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum