Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just back from Birmingham Same old Bollox

+4
aaron_bwfc
Bolton Nuts
terenceanne
Born to be a wanderer
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

1 clean sheet in 47 matches.So Coyle goes 4-4-2 plays KD who looked knackered after 75 minutes v Watford.Seeing our defence as now let in 10 goals ,it does not take a genius that a formation with 2 Holding Midfielders would have been a start.15 mins 1-0 down defence as open as a £20 prostitutes legs on Crack.Then Eagles scores a wonderful free kick 1-1.Within 3 minutes we give a stupid penalty away.Coyle brings on Afobe and Petrov.Has Sordell refused to blow Coyle off.We looked better after the subs came on but im afraid if you cant get the defensive basics correct and give 2 goals away every away match we have no chance of promotion.We lose to Sheff W the man has to go its fucking depressing.If eddie Davies is watching that sharpen your axe and get someone who is not gonna play the Goal Machine,s N,Gog n KD.Evil or Very Mad

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I feel bad that you pissed away your time and money...... I think BWFC will have to start laying on the free coaches again soon.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

We will be ok I think.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If ok is mid table then yeah we will be, but no way will we get promoted under coyle.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:We will be ok I think.

Biggie, shut up you bellend.

We'll be ok? How does four away defeats on the trot fill you with confidence? We haven't even played anyone good yet either.

Coyle and Biggie out.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Absolute fucking joke anyone thinks we will be ok with coyle.

Dinah Moe Humm

David Ngog
David Ngog

Seriously, what does he say at half time? The amount of times we've conceded almost immediately after the break is ridiculous.

We passed the ball better last night than I've seen in a long time, first half I think they'd definitely been told to keep it on the deck more. Biggest problem was we'd play it out from defence through midfield and then get to the edge of their area and pass it back to the defence. There was no movement up to from Davies N'gog or the wingers. Eagles is well worth his place in the team he's been our best player so far, but it's neither his nor Lee's game to get in behind the back four and put a ball in, Petrov did it when he came on but he's the only one, Lee seems too slow/disinterested at the moment, I hope this is due to the injury.

Mark Davies had a good game he used the ball well and seemed to be looking for it more often than normal, which meant he wasn't disappearing for such long periods, again though problem was he obviously doesn't like shooting (the whole team didn't seem too keen last night), and nobody was making a run for him the movement from N'gog and Davies really was appalling. Spearing looked good with him, but Andrews looks far too slow possibly because of his injury, we don't press enough anyway when we don't have the ball and he can't keep up.

Mears was appalling, Alonso marginally better, I haven't seen a replay of the penalty incident so I don't know if he was at fault or unfortunate, his positioning's pretty poor defensively though. Mills and Knight were okay, but they both need a partner to keep them concentrating and in the right position, we really miss a leader back there. Mills played some great diagonal balls, which created some decent chances last night. Bogdan was okay, but he still worries me to be honest.

Petrov looked lively when he came on, couple of great deliveries nobody could get onto and at least he tried to take his full back on. My biggest problem was Coyle putting Afobe on over Sordell, who's confidence must be shattered at the moment. Im not a fan of Afobe I don't see how he's any better than Sordell and Coyle's stunting Sordell's development by making him 4th choice when he should be starting alongside N'gog. At least then we'd have some pace and movement up front instead of waiting for a set piece to look as if we may score, every goal since Crawley has been off a set piece.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good report, thank-you. But how long do you give a player after injury before you accept he's not upto it? We should have driven Lee to Wigan.

Natasha Whittam wrote:Good report, thank-you. But how long do you give a player after injury before you accept he's not upto it? We should have driven Lee to Wigan.

Have to wait and see I suppose, if he is fucked so are we, that will be a player worth potentially £7 million down the drain because of one inbred from Newport.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The whole of the bolton fans need to turn on coyle at the next home game and every game until gartside caves in and he will if this were to happen.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:The whole of the bolton fans need to turn on coyle at the next home game and every game until gartside caves in and he will if this were to happen.

Bring your shotgun with you and he will brick it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum