Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brentford 2-2 Bolton

+5
Boggersbelief
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
karlypants
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Brentford 2-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 2-2 Bolton Sat Apr 18 2015, 12:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Unbelievable.......

Pair of fucking idiots.

They should be made to publicly apologise on the pitch at the Macron next week.

I quite agree with that!

22Brentford 2-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 2-2 Bolton Sat Apr 18 2015, 12:48

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
Breadman wrote:Unbelievable.......

Pair of fucking idiots.

They should be made to publicly apologise on the pitch at the Macron next week.

I quite agree with that!

Agreed. Then… put in the stocks at The Last Drop Village and pelted with piss filled water balloons by drunk wedding parties. They make too much money these idiots.

23Brentford 2-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 2-2 Bolton Sat Apr 18 2015, 14:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Today's Team:

Bolton: Bogdan, Moxey, Ream, Feeney, ALF, Dervite, Heskey (c), Threlkeld, Coke, Walker, McCarthy

Subs: Lonergan, Mavies, Trotter, Rochina, Eidur, Twardzik, Janko

24Brentford 2-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 2-2 Bolton Sat Apr 18 2015, 14:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's one lightweight team.

25Brentford 2-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 2-2 Bolton Sat Apr 18 2015, 14:12

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Not sure I see the point of the likes of Rochina, Twardzik or Janko if they can't even get into the team today.

26Brentford 2-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 2-2 Bolton Sat Apr 18 2015, 14:16

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:So it looks like some of the team think it is end of season already...

Two axed from Wanderers squad to face Brentford over discipline breach

Neil Danns and Barry Bannan have been axed from the squad to face Brentford today after an alleged breach of discipline at the club’s hotel.

Neil Lennon took the decision to drop the two midfielders after receiving calls from guests and staff complaining about their behaviour.

Reports which emerged this morning claim the incident occurred before the squad travelled down to their base in West London on Friday.

Both players would have been in contention to start at Griffin Park today, leaving Lennon with a late selection problem.

It also casts serious doubts over Bannan’s chances of returning next season, despite having impressed on the pitch for the Whites since he came in on loan from Crystal Palace.

Danns recently signed a new one-year deal and served briefly as the Wanderers captain this season.

No one at the club has been available to comment on the matter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hearing they kicked off with hotel staff and were asked to leave by security.

27Brentford 2-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 2-2 Bolton Sat Apr 18 2015, 14:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Return of the threlkeld

28Brentford 2-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 2-2 Bolton Sat Apr 18 2015, 14:23

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:Return of the threlkeld

What's he like?

29Brentford 2-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 2-2 Bolton Sat Apr 18 2015, 14:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now available guys! Smile

30Brentford 2-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 2-2 Bolton Sat Apr 18 2015, 14:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Return of the threlkeld

What's he like?

Looked way out of his depth earlier this season.

31Brentford 2-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 2-2 Bolton Sat Apr 18 2015, 14:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Looked way out of his depth earlier this season.

He'll fit right in.

I'm upping my forecast to a 4-0 home win.

32Brentford 2-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 2-2 Bolton Sat Apr 18 2015, 14:55

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Is that a Bolton home win or a Brentford home win?

33Brentford 2-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 2-2 Bolton Sat Apr 18 2015, 14:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:Is that a Bolton home win or a Brentford home win?

Don't try and be clever. You're not clever enough.

34Brentford 2-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 2-2 Bolton Sat Apr 18 2015, 14:59

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bollotom2014 wrote:Is that a Bolton home win or a Brentford home win?

Don't try and be clever. You're not clever enough.

He's not clever enough to try and be clever? But you just said he was trying to be clever

35Brentford 2-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 2-2 Bolton Sat Apr 18 2015, 15:02

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm not clever, you're the clever one as you deign to remind us often. I asked a genuine question and feel affronted that you feel an insult is an apt reply.

36Brentford 2-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 2-2 Bolton Sat Apr 18 2015, 15:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:I'm not clever, you're the clever one as you deign to remind us often. I asked a genuine question and feel affronted that you feel an insult is an apt reply.

Don't lie, you're happy simply to be acknowledged.

37Brentford 2-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 2-2 Bolton Sat Apr 18 2015, 17:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a bad result considering the shite team we put out.

But where would we be without Le Fondre's goals? Surely a must signing this Summer?

38Brentford 2-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 2-2 Bolton Sat Apr 18 2015, 17:38

Natasha Whittam wrote:Not a bad result considering the shite team we put out.

But where would we be without Le Fondre's goals? Surely a must signing this Summer?

For the team this forum is designed for or the pub team you support

39Brentford 2-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 2-2 Bolton Sat Apr 18 2015, 17:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bannan and Danns suspended indefinitely

40Brentford 2-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 2-2 Bolton Sat Apr 18 2015, 17:49

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Bannan only has two more games with us so we know the maximum extent of his suspension.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum