Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

bolton nuts countdown conundrum

+6
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

81bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 5 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:28 pm

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Bd was talking about nat

Read it back and get ready to be de-modded Smile

I was on about AD. Smile

Either way you was right in both instances

82bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 5 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:29 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think we should drop 'Bolton' from the name of this forum.

Your slyly trying to turn this into a chorley forum aren't you

83bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 5 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:30 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think we should drop 'Bolton' from the name of this forum.

To be fair, if there was actually anything worth discussing happening on the pitch, we'd probably be more inclined to talk about football more.

It's the players' fault.

84bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 5 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:30 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think the forum would be more suited to "Bolton's Nuts" Very Happy

85bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 5 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:31 pm

Trying desperately to get back on topic

CARTHORSE

86bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 5 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:31 pm

Barb Dwyer wrote:Trying desperately to get back on topic

CARTHORSE

You've spelt Trotter wrong.

87bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 5 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:33 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Your slyly trying to turn this into a chorley forum aren't you

A recent poll of Chorley based Bolton fans suggested 85% of them would watch Chorley if they got into the Conference.

We are massive.

88bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 5 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:37 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Trying desperately to get back on topic

CARTHORSE
Feeney.

89bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 5 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Who the fuck is Tweek???

90bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 5 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:42 pm

He's a character off South Park

91bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 5 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:50 pm

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:The person behind the character is real? What else would he be?

I was trying to differentiate between the actual 'person' posting and the 'character' in which he posts as.

Sorry if I did not make that as clear as I should have done.
A little Birdy just told me a certain Mr Sluffy has been banned from more than one football forum and never stops whinging about it,the nerve of the guy.

92bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 5 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:57 pm

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Barb Dwyer wrote:He's a character off South Park
No Sluffy say's its me but there is no Tweek on here that I can see.

93bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 5 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:13 pm

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:It doesn't bother me what a fake account says about me but I am bothered about it pissing all over the forum on all the time and effort that many people have put in for free, in an effort to make this place grow and become better for all of us.

People behind the scenes once again on a match day went to the trouble of setting up Radio Nuts, advertising it as best we could to attract people here to become members, setting up the Chat Box, providing instructions for visitors on how to receive the commentary and how to join the site, etc, etc and the last thing we wanted was for some sad bloke thinking he was funny by posting an attention seeking shite about them having a crap - and what it looked like.

For fucks sake, how old are you?  Do you think your kids would be proud of you reading such drivel from their own dad on a public forum?

The post was modded for the good of the site.

If you don't like it - or anyone else who wants to make something of it by reposting the text - then you know where the door is.
I did the shit post to see how long it took you to start,bread kicks off at me without cause and you let it go, not a peep out of you, he could say anything he likes and does and you ignore it, now he's in his element saying he told you so, you are pathetic sluffy.

94bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 5 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:17 pm

Thanks for spilling my thread. I fucking love countdown.

95bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 5 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:17 pm

I tried to get it back on track, but it was to late.

96bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 5 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:19 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote:
Sluffy wrote:It doesn't bother me what a fake account says about me but I am bothered about it pissing all over the forum on all the time and effort that many people have put in for free, in an effort to make this place grow and become better for all of us.

People behind the scenes once again on a match day went to the trouble of setting up Radio Nuts, advertising it as best we could to attract people here to become members, setting up the Chat Box, providing instructions for visitors on how to receive the commentary and how to join the site, etc, etc and the last thing we wanted was for some sad bloke thinking he was funny by posting an attention seeking shite about them having a crap - and what it looked like.

For fucks sake, how old are you?  Do you think your kids would be proud of you reading such drivel from their own dad on a public forum?

The post was modded for the good of the site.

If you don't like it - or anyone else who wants to make something of it by reposting the text - then you know where the door is.
I did the shit post to see how long it took you to start,bread kicks off at me without cause and you let it go, not a peep out of you, he could say anything he likes and does and you ignore it, now he's in his element saying he told you so, you are pathetic sluffy.

If this is all you can post then why the fuck are you here?

Do everyone a favour and just fuck off!

97bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 5 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:19 pm

Its gone bd. I'm gutted. I was practicing as i am going on it soon.

98bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 5 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:20 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:I tried to get it back on track, but it was to late.

Too*

99bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 5 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:21 pm

Boggersbelief wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:I tried to get it back on track, but it was to late.

Tool

Why is everyone name calling

100bolton nuts countdown conundrum - Page 5 Empty Re: bolton nuts countdown conundrum Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:22 pm

I once got the Conundrum on Countdown before the letters had been revealed. It was before the days of channel 4 +1. The word was aggregate, and it popped in my head about 5 seconds before it was revealed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum