Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackpool match abandoned.

+5
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
scottjames30
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Blackpool match abandoned. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool match abandoned. Sat Jul 11 2015, 17:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's not going to achieve anything by doing this and they will hurt the club that they supposedly "love" even more!

Brainless idiots!

22Blackpool match abandoned. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool match abandoned. Sat Jul 11 2015, 17:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blackpool fans have every right, well done lads.

23Blackpool match abandoned. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool match abandoned. Sat Jul 11 2015, 17:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Football isn't that important.

Scum of the earth.

24Blackpool match abandoned. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool match abandoned. Sat Jul 11 2015, 17:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We should all hang on the goalposts naked in the 61st min

25Blackpool match abandoned. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool match abandoned. Sat Jul 11 2015, 19:06

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha Whittam wrote:Lancaster v Blackpool friendly abandoned this afternoon after 75 minutes after Blackpool fans invaded the pitch and wouldn't leave. Again.

Utter twats. Get a life.
HI Nat. Good to see you back.
I just love those insightful comments Very Happy

26Blackpool match abandoned. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool match abandoned. Sat Jul 11 2015, 19:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha Whittam wrote:Lancaster v Blackpool friendly abandoned this afternoon after 75 minutes after Blackpool fans invaded the pitch and wouldn't leave. Again.

Utter twats. Get a life.

What was the score ? It may have set the fans off.

27Blackpool match abandoned. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool match abandoned. Sat Jul 11 2015, 19:08

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

scottjames30 wrote:We should all hang on the goalposts naked in the 61st min

Goal posts I can do, but not the crossbar Very Happy

28Blackpool match abandoned. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool match abandoned. Sat Jul 11 2015, 19:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:

Utter twats. Get a life.

What was the score ? It may have set the fans off.

Blackpool were winning 3-1.

29Blackpool match abandoned. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool match abandoned. Sat Jul 11 2015, 22:20

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If that turd Oyston was at Burnley I'd hope that there would more than pitch invasions going on.

Have they tried to set fire to him yet?

30Blackpool match abandoned. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool match abandoned. Sun Jul 12 2015, 10:28

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:If that turd Oyston was at Burnley I'd hope that there would more than pitch invasions going on.
Is that because the hills have eyes up there?

31Blackpool match abandoned. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool match abandoned. Sun Jul 12 2015, 10:55

scottjames30 wrote:Blackpool fans have every right, well done lads.

:agree:

32Blackpool match abandoned. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool match abandoned. Sun Jul 12 2015, 11:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Every right to invade the pitch of another club just because they don't like how their own club is being run?

Utter shite.

33Blackpool match abandoned. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool match abandoned. Sun Jul 12 2015, 11:02

It's the best way to ensure Oyston is under constant pressure from outside of the club itself. Fair play to them.

34Blackpool match abandoned. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool match abandoned. Sun Jul 12 2015, 11:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:It's the best way to ensure Oyston is under constant pressure from outside of the club itself. Fair play to them.

It was Lancaster's big day, you think Blackpool fans had a right to stop the game?

If I was hacked off about dog poo on the pavement and I decided to smear it all over your front door as a protest would you say "..well done, you're keeping the council under pressure".

35Blackpool match abandoned. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool match abandoned. Sun Jul 12 2015, 11:41

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:It was Lancaster's big day, you think Blackpool fans had a right to stop the game?

Natasha Whittam wrote:Football isn't that important.

36Blackpool match abandoned. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool match abandoned. Sun Jul 12 2015, 11:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't get your point.

Football isn't important, but running onto a non league clubs pitch to spoil their day is just rude.

If I broke into your house and ripped up your signed naked poster of Chris Eagles that wouldn't be important in the grand scheme of things, but it would still be rude.

37Blackpool match abandoned. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool match abandoned. Sun Jul 12 2015, 13:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I don't get your point.

Football isn't important, but running onto a non league clubs pitch to spoil their day is just rude.

No, its fun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum