Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody need some holiday advice?

+9
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
karlypants
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
Spider Legs
MartinBWFC
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Anybody need some holiday advice? Empty Anybody need some holiday advice? Sun May 03, 2015 7:38 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If you're holidaying abroad this year, ask me, I'm better than google, been there done it, and won't feed you bullshit, ask away.

2Anybody need some holiday advice? Empty Re: Anybody need some holiday advice? Sun May 03, 2015 7:57 pm

Spider Legs

Spider Legs
David Ngog
David Ngog

No i think i'd rather go to someone who knows the score thanks martin old fellow.

3Anybody need some holiday advice? Empty Re: Anybody need some holiday advice? Sun May 03, 2015 8:03 pm

Martin does know the score. Hes sorted for holidays out for me.  All top notch and always paid less than the conventional routes.

Last edited by y2johnny on Sun May 03, 2015 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Anybody need some holiday advice? Empty Re: Anybody need some holiday advice? Sun May 03, 2015 8:08 pm

Spider Legs

Spider Legs
David Ngog
David Ngog

Who's main?

5Anybody need some holiday advice? Empty Re: Anybody need some holiday advice? Sun May 03, 2015 8:11 pm

Martin, the main man

6Anybody need some holiday advice? Empty Re: Anybody need some holiday advice? Sun May 03, 2015 8:12 pm

Where are the best prostitutes to be found?

Clean and cheap.

Thanks in advance.

7Anybody need some holiday advice? Empty Re: Anybody need some holiday advice? Sun May 03, 2015 8:16 pm

Spider Legs

Spider Legs
David Ngog
David Ngog

I went to a brass once and could'nt do the biz cost me fifty quid for naff all mind you it had droopy baps.

8Anybody need some holiday advice? Empty Re: Anybody need some holiday advice? Sun May 03, 2015 8:17 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Where are the best prostitutes to be found?

Clean and cheap.

Thanks in advance.

You need to specify "female prostitutes". This is Martin after all.

9Anybody need some holiday advice? Empty Re: Anybody need some holiday advice? Sun May 03, 2015 8:19 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Clean and cheap.

Thanks in advance.

You need to specify "female prostitutes". This is Martin after all.

Yeah because that matters to breaders

How is the fleet drivers of eddie stobart coping without you bread

10Anybody need some holiday advice? Empty Re: Anybody need some holiday advice? Sun May 03, 2015 8:21 pm

Bastards.......

11Anybody need some holiday advice? Empty Re: Anybody need some holiday advice? Sun May 03, 2015 8:23 pm

Breadman wrote:Bastards.......

Very Happy

12Anybody need some holiday advice? Empty Re: Anybody need some holiday advice? Sun May 03, 2015 9:34 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Clean and cheap.

Thanks in advance.

Brazil

We said to the taxi driver outside our hotel who didn't speak English, take us somewhere where there will be music, booze and nice women.

So he took us to a whore house (we didn't know it was at first) with nasty looking bouncers, a swimming pool in it and a Yank chap who did the meet and greet.

After about 20 minutes my Smoggy mate said, you know this is a knocking shop. I didn't believe him so I went and asked the Yank (right annoying bastard he was) if it was. Embarrassing? yes just a tad.

I got lumbered with this beautiful 20 year old white Brazilian but I couldn't bring myself to go through with the dirty deed.

I'm still a prostitute virgin.

13Anybody need some holiday advice? Empty Re: Anybody need some holiday advice? Sun May 03, 2015 9:47 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:

Clean and cheap.

Thanks in advance.

I got lumbered with this beautiful 20 year old white Brazilian but I couldn't bring myself to go through with the dirty deed.

Don't lie to us Wink

14Anybody need some holiday advice? Empty Re: Anybody need some holiday advice? Sun May 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Copper Dragon wrote:

Clean and cheap.

Thanks in advance.
I got lumbered with this beautiful 20 year old white Brazilian 
Yeah, sounds awful that copper. You must have been mortified.

15Anybody need some holiday advice? Empty Re: Anybody need some holiday advice? Sun May 03, 2015 9:53 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Scouts honour.

I had a shower and two Gin and Tonics and she led on the bed watching a film. I think it was that Stallone one, Cobra.

16Anybody need some holiday advice? Empty Re: Anybody need some holiday advice? Sun May 03, 2015 10:59 pm

Something similar happened with a gormless mate of mine in Spain.

The young lady in question apparently gave him a towel and ushered him into her bathroom with instructions to "have a bit of a wash and a freshen up."

He reappeared two minutes later saying "Right. I've washed me hands and face, now what?"

:facepalm:

17Anybody need some holiday advice? Empty Re: Anybody need some holiday advice? Sun May 03, 2015 11:10 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Something similar happened with a gormless mate of mine in Spain.

The young lady in question apparently gave him a towel and ushered him into her bathroom with instructions to "have a bit of a wash and a freshen up."

He reappeared two minutes later saying "Right. I've washed me hands and face, now what?"

:facepalm:

Very Happy

18Anybody need some holiday advice? Empty Re: Anybody need some holiday advice? Fri May 15, 2015 1:54 pm

As Mrs B has convinced herself that Tunisia is now a hotbed of IS nuttery and we would definitely wind up dead if we went there, we have switched our forthcoming holiday to Oludeniz in Turkey (a country which borders Syria.....yeah, I know.....).

Have you ever worked there Mart?

Has anybody else been?

I'm a Turkey virgin (have at it, Johnny), so any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers.

19Anybody need some holiday advice? Empty Re: Anybody need some holiday advice? Fri May 15, 2015 1:58 pm

My girlfriends Turkish, we're going to Istanbul end of July then to the coast for a bit. She rates Oludeniz but I think it's quite touristy in places, worth renting a car apparently as there's some beautiful and hidden parts of the coast which are a bit off the beaten track.

20Anybody need some holiday advice? Empty Re: Anybody need some holiday advice? Fri May 15, 2015 1:58 pm

Breadman wrote:As Mrs B has convinced herself that Tunisia is now a hotbed of IS nuttery and we would definitely wind up dead if we went there, we have switched our forthcoming holiday to Oludeniz in Turkey (a country which borders Syria.....yeah, I know.....).

Have you ever worked there Mart?

Has anybody else been?

I'm a Turkey virgin having never shagged one or been to the country.

Cheers.
Smile

Can't let you down uncle bread

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum