Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II

+14
finlaymcdanger
scottjames30
okocha
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
Norpig
Banks of the Croal
Bwfc1958
Copper Dragon
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 49 of 50]

I agree kp. Would just be interested to know if it was frustration or something was said

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I agree kp.  Would just be interested to know if it was frustration or something was said
Yeah absolutely.

I remember being at a Bolton game a couple of years back and the referee was atrocious.

The fans we're chanting something (no doubt calling him a wanker) as his decisions we're very poor and he walked to the sideline approx opposite the dugout and applauded the fans in a sarcastic way and said something.

Not very professional. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's pouring down and I've got the week off. Very Happy cheers

i'm back where i was on Friday.

They have put me in the warmest room in the building i think! Very Happy

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

boltonbonce wrote:It's pouring down and I've got the week off. Very Happy cheers
Should be a nice quiet week for the emergency services in Birchwood then. They won't know what to do with themselves this week now they don't have to rescue you from manholes and what not.  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:It's pouring down and I've got the week off. Very Happy cheers
Should be a nice quiet week for the emergency services in Birchwood then. They won't know what to do with themselves this week now they don't have to rescue you from manholes and what not.  Very Happy
:rofl: Never thought about that mate. Although I've got a bit of DIY to do,and I'll be using an electric saw!
Watch this space.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Downton has finished. cheers

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 49 Marching-bandBonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 49 Smiley-choirBonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 49 Piano-man-1Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 49 Band-1Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 49 Drummer

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

boltonbonce wrote:Downton has finished. cheers

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 49 Marching-bandBonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 49 Smiley-choirBonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 49 Piano-man-1Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 49 Band-1Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 49 Drummer
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 49 Resized_third-world-success-kid-meme-generator-praise-the-lord-god-has-come-to-us-and-has-given-us-our-blessings-1e8033

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know what I want for Christmas.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 49 Potty-putter

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Or perhaps an unusual cooking utensil. Very Happy
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 49 Port_1

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

boltonbonce wrote:I know what I want for Christmas.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 49 Potty-putter
Saw one of these in b&m a few days ago and honestly considered getting one.  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some people just can't stop gaming. Shocked
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 49 Weird-gaming

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A Russian artist and political activist has been arrested after setting fire to the Moscow headquarters of the country's security service, the FSB.
Pyotr Pavlensky set the door of the Lubyanka building alight and was pictured standing in front of the blaze holding a petrol can.
Mr Pavlensky was arrested in 2013 after he nailed his scrotum to the floor of Moscow's Red Square in protest Shocked Shocked Shocked

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

"A naked artist, looking at his testicles nailed to the cobblestone is a metaphor of apathy, political indifference, and fatalism of Russian society", declared Pavlensky in his statement to the media.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Get Nat down to the Macron with a hammer and a bag of nails!

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 49 ABEB90B7-7A75-4BE1-BCFB-162D18B8FC31_zpsruamav0w

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some seriously bad stuff going on in Paris.

Vwry proud daddy i am tonight boncey. The lad got most improved player of the season at his end of season awards tonight. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

cheers Was about to try for a few hours sleep with those disturbing scenes in Paris fresh in my mind.

You've just cheered me up no end. Very Happy
Ta.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 49 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum