Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kefalonia (and other Greek islands)

+3
gloswhite
xmiles
doffcocker
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) Fri Jun 19 2015, 07:24

gloswhite wrote:Nothing wrong with a bit of dogging is there ?

(you're a shit Magoo Very Happy  )

Sorry glos. Smile

22Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) Fri Jun 19 2015, 09:43

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:No wonder Greece is in such a financial mess. The smaller islands simply do not have the infrastructure and resources to deal with boat loads of Libyans, Somalis, and other Africans fleeing the chaos of civil war of Tribalism and Islamification.

Yeah, that lack of infrastructure and resources is a real problem.

I hate wiping my bum and having to drop the paper in a bin.

Build some proper drains!

Some places would be happy with the paper!!

23Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) Fri Jun 19 2015, 09:59

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Yeah.....bloody foreigners!

Ruining our holidays in, er....foreign countries.........

By trying to go there to escape how shit it is where they live.

Wankers!

I made what appears a factual statement. What's wrong with it?
As for wankers, what's that all about?
I'm all for but for the grace of god but what the fuck can I do about it, not visit Greece, and relieve the situation?
Ask the Greeks what they'd prefer.

24Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) Fri Jun 19 2015, 10:07

Reebok Trotter wrote:No wonder Greece is in such a financial mess. The smaller islands simply do not have the infrastructure and resources to deal with boat loads of Libyans, Somalis, and other Africans fleeing the chaos of civil war of Tribalism and Islamification.

The Mail's story on that was one of the most disgusting things I've ever read. Something to the tune of 'British holiday makers forced to look at homeless refugees, holiday's ruined'.

I was fuming reading it, it's unbelievable how low people can sink.

25Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) Fri Jun 19 2015, 10:16

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Simple, don't read tory rags! Have you read today's?
And I'm supposed to be a bigot in your eyes!!!!!

26Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) Fri Jun 19 2015, 10:22

It was trending on Twitter as people were attacking it, Independent and Huffington Post also produced articles criticising it - as any sane person would. The issue is there are people out there who take that filth seriously.

I don't know you personally SK, but the views you put out on here tend to be bigoted, small minded shit.

27Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) Fri Jun 19 2015, 10:38

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No you're right you don't know me personally, I have similar opinion of you!

28Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) Fri Jun 19 2015, 10:42

Soul Kitchen wrote:I have similar opinion of you!

That's because you're a complete dullard SK.

29Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) Fri Jun 19 2015, 11:01

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:I have similar opinion of you!

That's because you're a complete dullard SK.

Whatever you say. I'll just go and slash my wrists on the comments of a dope smoking yam yam living in Tower Hamlets.
I'm absolutely gutted.

30Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) Fri Jun 19 2015, 11:09

Wouldn't go that far, maybe just read a book/get out the house.

Got to start somewhere.

31Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) Sun Jun 21 2015, 18:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do hope the Greek Islands stay sociable and friendly despite the immigration and financial crises as I've always loved them and have visited most - and would like to do again when I get to retire. Really laid back and easy going - so much that I risked taking the kids on an island hopping holiday when they were little without booking any accommodation, just a flight to Athens and jumped on the nearest boat to see where we'd end up. They loved it especially when I told them we'd be sleeping on the beach if we couldn't find a B & B. They still occasionally mention their "big adventure" albeit in the context of how irresponsible I am.

32Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) Sun Jun 21 2015, 21:01

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Been all over Europe but Greece has a massive magnet switched on for me.
They all want your money wherever you go but the Greeks always have the time of day to have a chat and a smile is always present.
They are survivors and will muddle through whatever the outcome, but dont mention the Turks!

33Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) Sun Jun 21 2015, 21:04

Soul Kitchen wrote:Been all over Europe

Very Happy

Benidorm then.

34Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) Sun Jun 21 2015, 21:18

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yeh once, fucking shithole, full of smack heads, would suit you nicely.

36Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kefalonia (and other Greek islands) Wed Jul 08 2015, 16:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very interesting article. A true humanitarian.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum