Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

candy crush saga and candy crush soda

+2
karlypants
Bwfc1958
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1candy crush saga and candy crush soda Empty candy crush saga and candy crush soda Sat Jul 11 2015, 09:49

Does anyone else play? Ive not played it for ages and redownloaded it a couple of weeks ago and im addicted again.

Saga i am upto level 313

And soda im upto level 46

So come on. Fess up. Who plays and what level are ypu upto

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I don't play any of them. I bet you are one of them annoying wankers who constantly clog up face book with game requests and posts from the games arn't you?  Very Happy

I'm not on Facebook so no Razz

121 on Saga.

Been stuck on it for months.

Because I only play it on the bog, I've developed a worrying inability to move my bowels without it.

No phone, no poo - I have become dependent.

Seriously.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm on Candy Crush Saga level 170 and Soda Crush (which is better) level 249 Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone play their other game, Farm Heroes or is that just me? Very Happy

On the soda crush one at the minute they're is a mini game where you can win 30 million lives by doing five levels without losing. Keep getting to the fifth and final one but it's impossible

karlypants wrote:Anyone play their other game, Farm Heroes or is that just me? Very Happy

Just you Smile

Just kidding i might download it for when u keep getting stuck in the others. Need to charge my tablet. I've got nba jam on that Smile

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Just got addicted to 8 ball pool again. I'd not played I for ages but I've just downloaded the app again since I got a new phone, so that's my 'sat on the bog' game.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:Anyone play their other game, Farm Heroes or is that just me? Very Happy

Just you Smile

Just kidding i might download it for when u keep getting stuck in the others. Need to charge my tablet. I've got nba jam on that Smile

lol! This is why I downloaded it! Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another couple of  games I have downloaded recently are Robbery Bob & Robbery Bob 2 which are good fun. Smile

I like the sniper games. They are pretty good. And of course football manager handheld edition Smile bolton have won everything for the last 4 seasons and my lad is worth 200 million on it Smile

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

One of my stupid nephews has got me addicted to Bubble Witch 2. Oh the shame of it.

That's it though, apart from Mini Clip Pool.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

y2johnny wrote:I like the sniper games.  They are pretty good.  And of course football manager handheld edition Smile  bolton have won everything for the last 4 seasons and my lad is worth 200 million on it Smile
I've always fancied playing football manager handheld edition but I begrudge paying 7 quid for an app.

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:I like the sniper games.  They are pretty good.  And of course football manager handheld edition Smile  bolton have won everything for the last 4 seasons and my lad is worth 200 million on it Smile
I've always fancied playing football manager handheld edition but I begrudge paying 7 quid for an app.

I was like that at first but you get your money's worth out of it. Very addictive

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

WTF has this site become?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

8 ball pool is the only mobile game I play. I prefer picking up hookers on gta, killing them and taking back my 20 dollars.

MartinBWFC wrote:WTF has this site become?

We need new blood.

Boggersbelief wrote:8 ball pool is the only mobile game I play. I prefer picking up hookers on gta, killing them and taking back my 20 dollars.

And who said that the games kids play today didn't mirror their own self-image?

MartinBWFC wrote:WTF has this site become?

I don't get it. Your pissed off that we are talking about games? Or the fact everyone seems to be getting on for once?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum