Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

candy crush saga and candy crush soda

+2
karlypants
Bwfc1958
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Boggersbelief wrote:8 ball pool is the only mobile game I play. I prefer picking up hookers on gta, killing them and taking back my 20 dollars.

Don't forget it also increases your health as well for some reason. Maybe the game makers know something we don't. Sleeping with hookers has health benefits

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:WTF has this site become?

I don't get it. Your pissed off that we are talking about games?  Or the fact everyone seems to be getting on for once?

I think it's more the fact we are playing games that are aimed more towards women!

Either that or we are on a considerably higher game level than him! Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny, I have just managed to conquer Bubblegum Hill after a zillion attempts!!! cheers

Well done kp. There was one level i was stuck on for weeks. I refuse to spend dollar on them though. I even wait the three days for the next level to unlock rather than pay

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:I like the sniper games.  They are pretty good.  And of course football manager handheld edition Smile  bolton have won everything for the last 4 seasons and my lad is worth 200 million on it Smile
I've always fancied playing football manager handheld edition but I begrudge paying 7 quid for an app.

I was like that at first but you get your money's worth out of it. Very addictive
Downloaded this a few days ago on the strength of your recommendation Johnny. It is easily the best, most in depth manager game out there, much  better than championship manager handheld. Getting quite addicted to it now. I still didn't fancy paying the 7 quid though so I did it the naughty way and sideloaded it for free. Works a treat all the same.

it is a good game.  passes the time definitely.  always check for the players out of contract.  there are usually a few old heads that do a decent job Smile

LW23

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

candy crush 1084

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum