Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ

+5
Reebok Trotter
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
Sluffy
boltonbonce
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

122THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 7 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Fri 17 Jul - 9:05

Barb Dwyer wrote:Who sang this:

20. Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head (1969)

And who recorded these?

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize
THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 7 Vanhalen

THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 7 Grandmaster

THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 7 Jimi

29 is van halen, can't remember the album
30 is grandmaster flash also not sure of the album, if you need to get them both to get the points delete my post so someone else can get it

123THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 7 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Fri 17 Jul - 9:13

You get 5 points for Van Halen and 5 for Grandmaster Flash, 5 still available for the titles.

124THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 7 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Fri 17 Jul - 9:33

125THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 7 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Fri 17 Jul - 11:01

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Barb Dwyer wrote:So the scores so far are

Breadman  110
Norpig  75
Johnny 75
Sluffy   55
Bwfc1958 10
As grateful as I am for the 10 points barb, I feel it would be unfair on the others for me to accept them. 
Firstly, because I am an amazing, supergenerous all round nice guy, but, even more important than that, I haven't actually answered any questions in your quiz yet. Very Happy

126THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 7 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Fri 17 Jul - 11:05

i reckon they was mine Wink

127THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 7 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Fri 17 Jul - 14:11

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:So the scores so far are

Breadman  110
Norpig  75
Johnny 75
Sluffy   55
Banks of the Croal 10
As grateful as I am for the 10 points barb, I feel it would be unfair on the others for me to accept them. 
Firstly, because I am an amazing, supergenerous all round nice guy, but, even more important than that, I haven't actually answered any questions in your quiz yet. Very Happy
Sorry my mistake, if I could give you 10 poonts for honesty I would but my bosses wouldn't let me.

128THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 7 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Fri 17 Jul - 14:13

ay up bd, still 280 points on the second rate movie quiz if your not busy Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum