Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is CEF Dead?

+9
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
karlypants
Bolton Nuts
Soul Kitchen
Chairmanda
boltonbonce
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Is CEF Dead? Empty Is CEF Dead? Tue Aug 11 2015, 16:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What happened to CEF?

One minute he's merrily running a competition on Nuts, the next he stops posting and updating the competition. He hasn't been seen or heard since 9th May.

Is he dead? Has he gone to prison? Did he win the lottery?

While I'm at it, what happened to Jayjay23, Lyric Todkill, The Hate Camel, Culcheth White, born to be a wanderer, Lofty Love & WhiteBic?

People shouldn't just leave without saying goodbye.

Any information regarding CEF or the above members would be gratefully received.

2Is CEF Dead? Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Tue Aug 11 2015, 16:22

They can't all have been AD, surely....?

3Is CEF Dead? Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Tue Aug 11 2015, 16:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doesn't CEF still post on JA606 (someone must still do surely)? Perhaps he prefers a more genteel approach to forums without all the aggro  Very Happy

4Is CEF Dead? Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Tue Aug 11 2015, 16:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm led to believe CEF forgot his wife's birthday. 
The next day his wife said "I expect a Birthday present!! It better be in the driveway in the morning and it better go from zero to 200 in less than 6 seconds!!" 
When she went out the next morning, she found a bathroom scale with a bow on it in the driveway.
CEF has ben missing ever since.........I fear the worst.

5Is CEF Dead? Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Tue Aug 11 2015, 16:26

CEF used to be CEF Morris.

Like Morris Green.

Green is the colour fruit goes when it's dead and mouldy.

CEF is, therefore, dead.

Need more proof?

Morris Dancers are all twats and should be shot.

Making them..........dead.

QED.

6Is CEF Dead? Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Tue Aug 11 2015, 16:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This has got me to thinking. What if I died? Who would know? You'd all presume I'd fooked off with some footballer or been whisked away to a new life by a handsome billionaire.

Same can be said of any regular poster. What if Johnny, Breadman, KP, Boggers, Bonce etc popped their clogs?

The mods need to give this some serious thought.

7Is CEF Dead? Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Tue Aug 11 2015, 16:31

He does still post on JA606, apparently he is on the run from here with the prize money from the £100 drop competition. He was last seen crossing the border into Mexico.

8Is CEF Dead? Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Tue Aug 11 2015, 16:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote: apparently he is on the run from here with the prize money from the £100 drop competition. He was last seen crossing the border into Mexico.

Very Happy

The bounder.

9Is CEF Dead? Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Tue Aug 11 2015, 16:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got me worried about dying now. I've not made provision for my Brucie memorabilia.

10Is CEF Dead? Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Tue Aug 11 2015, 16:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Got me worried about dying now. I've not made provision for my Brucie memorabilia.

I'm always looking for bonfire material.

11Is CEF Dead? Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Tue Aug 11 2015, 16:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Got me worried about dying now. I've not made provision for my Brucie memorabilia.

You must be joking. It's worth at least £60 on the open market. Shocked

12Is CEF Dead? Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Tue Aug 11 2015, 16:40

boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

You must be joking. It's worth at least £60 on the open market. Shocked
Just leave it all to Breadman, I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

13Is CEF Dead? Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Tue Aug 11 2015, 16:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah,right. Very Happy
Is CEF Dead? Giphy

14Is CEF Dead? Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Tue Aug 11 2015, 17:48

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Given recent stuff happening with me and those I love, I've given mortality a bit of thought. With my will I'm gonna put my passwords for facebook, twitter, fora etc, cos I understand when folk die, those left behind cant get access, and I'd like mine to be closed down and goodbyes said. Hopefully not for a while. I also think as increasingly folk live on their own, a mechanism to highlight if they have disappeared not a bad thing. I do not want to be found 6 months later being nibbled by Alsations. I nearly pulled the handle off the door of my downstairs loo when in there...I could have been there for a fair old while before someone broke the door down, friends would think I was busy, I have no work where anyone would notice if I wasn't there for a long time etc etc. How long before someone thought it wasn't over reacting to do something? In answer to Nats original question, I am in fb contact with The hate camel, he seems great

15Is CEF Dead? Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Tue Aug 11 2015, 17:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:I could have been there for a fair old while before someone broke the door down, friends would think I was busy, I have no work where anyone would notice if I wasn't there for a long time etc etc. How long before someone thought it wasn't over reacting to do something?

This is a good point. I often wonder what would happen if I got stuck in the penthouse lift. As I'm the only one who uses it (everyone else has to use my tradesman's entrance) I would be dead long before anyone noticed.

We need to instigate some sort of buddy system on Nuts. For example, if I don't log on for 24 hours someone calls the police.

16Is CEF Dead? Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Tue Aug 11 2015, 17:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:Given recent stuff happening with me and those I love, I've given mortality a bit of thought. With my will I'm gonna put my passwords for facebook, twitter, fora etc, cos I understand when folk die, those left behind cant get access, and I'd like mine to be closed down and goodbyes said. Hopefully not for a while. I also think as increasingly folk live on their own, a mechanism to highlight if they have disappeared not a bad thing. I do not want to be found 6 months later being nibbled by Alsations. I nearly pulled the handle off the door of my downstairs loo when in there...I could have been there for a fair old while before someone broke the door down, friends would think I was busy, I have no work where anyone would notice if I wasn't there for a long time etc etc. How long before someone thought it wasn't over reacting to do something? In answer to Nats original question, I am in fb contact with The hate camel, he seems great
You're going nowhere until I hear IT. silent

17Is CEF Dead? Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Tue Aug 11 2015, 21:36

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Chairmanda wrote:Given recent stuff happening with me and those I love, I've given mortality a bit of thought. With my will I'm gonna put my passwords for facebook, twitter, fora etc, cos I understand when folk die, those left behind cant get access, and I'd like mine to be closed down and goodbyes said. Hopefully not for a while. I also think as increasingly folk live on their own, a mechanism to highlight if they have disappeared not a bad thing. I do not want to be found 6 months later being nibbled by Alsations. I nearly pulled the handle off the door of my downstairs loo when in there...I could have been there for a fair old while before someone broke the door down, friends would think I was busy, I have no work where anyone would notice if I wasn't there for a long time etc etc. How long before someone thought it wasn't over reacting to do something? In answer to Nats original question, I am in fb contact with The hate camel, he seems great

I used to post on Radio Two's music forum many years ago and a lady on there who posted regularly suddenly stopped posting. A few weeks later her daughter posted, after finding her mum's posting details by chance, and informed fellow posters that her mum had gone out one morning and never returned having been killed in a road traffic accident.

18Is CEF Dead? Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Tue Aug 11 2015, 22:01

How the fuck do you follow that.....?

19Is CEF Dead? Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Tue Aug 11 2015, 22:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio 2 affraid

20Is CEF Dead? Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Tue Aug 11 2015, 22:05

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Exactly. Very disturbing and sad at the time. I know where manda is coming from with her comments cos I've been there with that.

Ooopppps soz!

Last edited by Soul Kitchen on Tue Aug 11 2015, 22:10; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum