Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mourinho

+11
boltonbonce
Copper Dragon
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
rammywhite
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Hip Priest
okocha
scottjames30
doffcocker
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Mourinho Empty Mourinho Sun Aug 16 2015, 21:24

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ferguson used to get slated for the way he manipulated match officials and the press. Mourinho, for me, is and always has been twenty times worse and an all round bastard. Nice to see that one or two people are finally waking up to this after years and years of kissing his arse.

http://www.footballfancast.com/premier-league/chelsea/why-jose-mourinho-is-not-a-master-manipulator-just-a-despicable-human-being

2Mourinho Empty Re: Mourinho Sun Aug 16 2015, 22:44

Never liked him first time round, like him even less now.

When he used to walk the Prem with Chelsea they were the only game in town because of Abramovich's money but now we've got City and their bottomless pit of cash.

Very surprised he came back if I'm honest, knowing that. (It's probably the arrogance kicking in.)

Mourinho's all about Mourinho, nothing more.

The pressure's properly on now for the first time and I think he's starting to crack.

Knob.

3Mourinho Empty Re: Mourinho Sun Aug 16 2015, 23:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love him, he'll still win the league with Chelsea.

4Mourinho Empty Re: Mourinho Sun Aug 16 2015, 23:30

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thank god for your comments (Scott excepted). I thought it was just me that saw the not-at-all-special one as a bully and a totally unscrupulous con-artist. He uses every nasty trick in the book in his rage to "prove" that he is better than the rest when the real secret is the size of the Chelsea cheque book.

What I particularly hate is the way he encourages his players to dispute every decision and to play at the very edges of the rules. His signing of the animal, Costa, sums up his mentality, and his treatment of his medical staff should earn a reprimand not just from the authorities but also from Chelsea FC who are doing the club's reputation no good at all.

His baiting of Wenger and belittling of other clubs and managers is the sign of an insecure man.

In short, he manages to turn the beautiful game ugly.

5Mourinho Empty Re: Mourinho Sun Aug 16 2015, 23:55

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Just seen his ludicrous post match interview on MOTD where he said Chelsea totally outplayed City in the second half and that 3-0 to City was a fake result. Totally agreed with Shearer when he laughingly said "Yeah ,he's dead right, 3-0 was a fake result, it should have been about 8.

Seriously can't stand Mourinho, the sooner he spits out his dummy and pisses off again the better.

6Mourinho Empty Re: Mourinho Sun Aug 16 2015, 23:57

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Thank god for your comments (Scott excepted). I thought it was just me that saw the not-at-all-special one as a bully and a totally unscrupulous con-artist. He uses every nasty trick in the book in his rage to "prove" that he is better than the rest when the real secret is the size of the Chelsea cheque book.

What I particularly hate is the way he encourages his players to dispute every decision and to play at the very edges of the rules. His signing of the animal, Costa, sums up his mentality, and his treatment of his medical staff should earn a reprimand not just from the authorities but also from Chelsea FC who are doing the club's reputation no good at all.

His baiting of Wenger and belittling of other clubs and managers is the sign of an insecure man.

In short, he manages to turn the beautiful game ugly.

Utter rubbush, he has won the CL with Porto, he had to go to OT , v Fergie and beat the enemy in their own back yard.

He won beat UTD and the ref, managed Inter , won the CL there too.

Won titles at RM , won the league with Chelsea, so on and so on.

You bitter bastards.Laughing

7Mourinho Empty Re: Mourinho Sun Aug 16 2015, 23:59

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chelsea will still win the title.

8Mourinho Empty Re: Mourinho Mon Aug 17 2015, 08:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think some of the comments on this thread sum up society perfectly. Boring, bland and politically correct.

Of course Mourinho is a knob, but he's a character. Love him or loathe him, he entertains and creates talking points on a weekly basis.

Would you rather every manager was like Gary Megson?

Bellends.

9Mourinho Empty Re: Mourinho Mon Aug 17 2015, 09:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

now its all become clear to me, Nat bases herself on the Special one, it all makes sense really  Laughing

10Mourinho Empty Re: Mourinho Mon Aug 17 2015, 09:26

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He doesn't entertain. His interviews are tedious monotonous contentless garbage He's arrogant and essentially boring. He say nothing of interest.
I'd rather listen to Wenger any day as there is some intelligence in what he says.

11Mourinho Empty Re: Mourinho Mon Aug 17 2015, 09:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:He doesn't entertain. His interviews are tedious monotonous contentless garbage He's arrogant and essentially boring. He say nothing of interest.
I'd rather listen to Wenger any day as there is some intelligence in what he says.

Go and sew some buttons on your cardigan.

12Mourinho Empty Re: Mourinho Mon Aug 17 2015, 09:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mourinho is tactically the best manager in the Prem, he bury's Wenger every time.

13Mourinho Empty Re: Mourinho Mon Aug 17 2015, 09:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

His act is obviously wearing thin. Bit like some posters on here.

14Mourinho Empty Re: Mourinho Mon Aug 17 2015, 09:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Always rated his managerial skills, but being British felt uncomfortable with his mind games. It's like he absorbed Bobby Robson's eye for a player and tactical nous, but added the showbiz bravado more associated with pro boxing. Always willing to push the envelope in the media to gain even the smallest advantage for his team which on a purely business level is admirable (if borderline unethical at times) but it's not pretty to watch.

And he knows that the moment his teams start to underperform, he'll get slaughtered. But with Mourinho's track record he won't mind that at all because it keeps the focus off his players.

And so it pans out:

The Chelsea back 4 isn't what it was but the media is full of Mourinho - rather than asking if Terry and Ivanovic are finally past it - which is exactly what he'd want.

15Mourinho Empty Re: Mourinho Mon Aug 17 2015, 10:51

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It seems to me that JM's mental state is deteriorating. He's always been deluded and unpleasant, but remaining in control of himself, using calculating, underhand tactics, both on and off the field, to manipulate and undermine those he feels may challenge him and his team........but now he is more focused on the his darker side than on his team's performances and shortcomings. 

Signs of meltdown, and if he doesn't seek help and get a grip, he may well lose the title and his own sense of reality. The substitution of Terry surely shows a man who has lost the plot. Chelsea FC need to act quickly.

16Mourinho Empty Re: Mourinho Mon Aug 17 2015, 17:41

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sean Dyche absolutely smashed him last season.

"Was the grass too short"

Ha Ha Ha.

17Mourinho Empty Re: Mourinho Mon Aug 17 2015, 17:50

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think some of the comments on this thread sum up society perfectly. Boring, bland and politically correct.

Of course Mourinho is a knob, but he's a character. Love him or loathe him, he entertains and creates talking points on a weekly basis.

Would you rather every manager was like Gary Megson?

Bellends.

So he's a "character" because he bullies people, cheats, kicks off when he doesn't get his own way?

Doesn't that sum up society in a lot of ways?

18Mourinho Empty Re: Mourinho Mon Aug 17 2015, 18:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

So he's a "character" because he bullies people, cheats, kicks off when he doesn't get his own way?

Doesn't that sum up society in a lot of ways?

He isn't doing it in the post office or down the pub, he's doing it on TV. You know about TV don't you doffcocker, entertainment I think they call it.

19Mourinho Empty Re: Mourinho Mon Aug 17 2015, 18:10

Does this make nat the mourinho of nuts?

20Mourinho Empty Re: Mourinho Mon Aug 17 2015, 18:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Does this make nat the mourinho of nuts?

I hope so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum