Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which thread topic is Whittam going to recycle tomorrow?

+5
Chairmanda
Hipster_Nebula
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

What will it be?

Which thread topic is Whittam going to recycle tomorrow? Vote_lcap13%Which thread topic is Whittam going to recycle tomorrow? Vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Which thread topic is Whittam going to recycle tomorrow? Vote_lcap13%Which thread topic is Whittam going to recycle tomorrow? Vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Which thread topic is Whittam going to recycle tomorrow? Vote_lcap0%Which thread topic is Whittam going to recycle tomorrow? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Which thread topic is Whittam going to recycle tomorrow? Vote_lcap50%Which thread topic is Whittam going to recycle tomorrow? Vote_rcap 50% [ 4 ]
Which thread topic is Whittam going to recycle tomorrow? Vote_lcap24%Which thread topic is Whittam going to recycle tomorrow? Vote_rcap 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Nat's obviously struggling to keep herself "relevant" and "interesting" because earlier today she had to resort to rehashing the same thread she's already posted on here six times in the past about why fat people are all rubbish.

So let's make this interesting -

Which one of her stock topics will get the "Jeffrey Archer" treatment tomorrow and make a reappearance under a new title?

One vote each, use it wisely.

It will be another fat person one so she can have a dig at me even though i offer nothing to the forum and im that irrelevant she mentions me in 90 percent of her posts.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was "rehashed" because it was a relevant story in the papers this morning.

Are you saying every thread should be 100% original because when you've been doing this for over 10 years it ain't easy.

Still, I won't be starting anymore threads so you won't have to worry about this issue any longer.

Is that an admission that you've run out of ideas, pet?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Is that an admission that you've run out of ideas, pet?

As I said, I won't be starting anymore.

Come on nat

We love the fact you really hate fat people. Don't stop now. Smile

Nat sounds depressed to me.

That being dumped by a dwarf business must really have hit her hard.......

Well he could of only hit her below the waist

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It was "rehashed" because it was a relevant story in the papers this morning

Don't explain yourself, the topic deserves to be discussed. Obesity is crippling the nhs

Yeah, six separate threads on the subject is nowhere near enough.

Start another one tomorrow just to make sure, please.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm going for the 'couples should only be allowed have two children' rehash.

If they have more than two then the woman should be forced to have her growler sewn up.

I think she's seen her arse.

Which, let's face it, can't have been very pleasant for her.

I almost feel bad now.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat change the the thread title to "GONE" like you did that time on BA  Laughing

Nat was here
But now she's gone
She talks shit
And has seen her bum

I thought she would have done a thread about people getting E-cigs on the NHS. Disappointed.

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

maybe she is still occupied with Clive this morning?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:I thought she would have done a thread about people getting E-cigs on the NHS. Disappointed.

I've never done a thread about E-cigs so, like many others, your cheap shot doesn't make sense.

Oh calm down and stop being such a stroppy tart!

Your whole shtick is based around dishing out hefty slices of scathing invective and generally trying to belittle everybody else on here but when you get some back, the toys come out of the pram.

Take it in the spirit it was meant, suck it up and get on with it, you big girl......

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Oh calm down and stop being such a stroppy tart!

Your whole shtick is based around dishing out hefty slices of scathing invective and generally trying to belittle everybody else on here but when you get some back, the toys come out of the pram.

Take it in the spirit it was meant, suck it up and get on with it, you big girl......

I hate everyone equally, I don't pick on anyone in particular.

However, for the last week or so I have been picked on, my boyfriend mocked and my grammar picked apart.

Anyone else on here and the mods would have stepped in.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:Oh calm down and stop being such a stroppy tart!

I hate everyone equally, I don't pick on anyone in particular.

However, for the last week or so I have been picked on, my boyfriend mocked and my grammar picked apart.

Anyone else on here and the mods would have stepped in.

would they fook

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum