Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Be more German

+17
Hipster_Nebula
okocha
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Bolton Nuts
Norpig
boltonbonce
Copper Dragon
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
Chairmanda
wanderlust
Bollotom2014
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 33]

641Be more German - Page 33 Empty Re: Be more German Sat Nov 03 2018, 19:05

The problem isn't in housing these children it's the government blocking them coming in to the country in the first place.

642Be more German - Page 33 Empty Re: Be more German Sat Nov 03 2018, 19:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:The problem isn't in housing these children it's the government blocking them coming in to the country in the first place.

Ok, so how many can you take if we get them in?

643Be more German - Page 33 Empty Re: Be more German Sat Nov 03 2018, 19:15

Natasha Whittam wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:The problem isn't in housing these children it's the government blocking them coming in to the country in the first place.

Ok, so how many can you take if we get them in?

The government aren't doing anywhere near enough to get them in and support, probably because of the nonsense immigration targets they set to appeal to the right wing - and look at the state that pandering Cameron's government did has got us into. 

How many I can take in is irrelevant, I am not elected to sort this issue and I don't represent the country on an international level. What i do have is a right to vote and the ability to influence others and that's the only thing that will change this governments policy. So it's important their shit show record is highlighted as often as possible.

644Be more German - Page 33 Empty Re: Be more German Sat Nov 03 2018, 19:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is there anything you don't blame the government for?

645Be more German - Page 33 Empty Re: Be more German Sat Nov 03 2018, 19:19

Right, so who exactly is to blame for the government missing a target on immigration they set for themselves?

646Be more German - Page 33 Empty Re: Be more German Sat Nov 03 2018, 19:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't disagree with you, but virtually every thread ends with you blaming the government. Yet all these problems were around when labour were in power, and will be next time Labour get in.

Do you honestly think all these problems - Brexit, global warming, immigration, BWFC being shit - will all be solved if Labour get into power?

647Be more German - Page 33 Empty Re: Be more German Sat Nov 03 2018, 19:56

No I don’t think all those issues will be solved. But your excuse that these are long standing issues that nothing can change is bollocks and a cop out. Take Brexit as an example, bought about by internal Tory politics - it wasn’t a serious thing under Labour.

The migrant crisis is another one, do you honestly think Corbyn would be taking the same line as May and Cameron have? Their government voted down the Dubs amendment a scheme to support unassisted children from Syria, Labour voted for it. There are clear differences, you just need to pay attention to them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum