Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+35
Dunkels King
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Growler
Soul Kitchen
NickFazer
King Bill
DEANO82
Cajunboy
Boggersbelief
Lard Lad
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
okocha
Bread2.0
xmiles
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
observer
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
Bolton Nuts
rammywhite
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 50]

How exactly have I been a ‘complete cock’ Karly?

Surprised you’ll throw an insult out Karly then offer no justification.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Was 1874 also Largehat of old, as that s the style I thought TROY was similar to ?

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Ah Largehat whatever happened to him?

Largehat was a very good poster, but not me (my music taste is far better for one).

Sluffy wasn’t an a fan of his either, funny that.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

OK, tks

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Largehat was a very good poster, but not me (my music taste is far better for one).

Sluffy wasn’t an a fan of his either, funny that.

Rolling Eyes

The silent partner speaks up.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:The silent partner speaks up.

Largehat used to say exactly the same thing!

:bomb:

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Anyway it doesn't matter to me (or I expect anyone else) if you are or aren't him.

He was a good poster, who had a decent brain in his head, who decided he didn't want to be on the same site as me.

Fair enough, its a free world and he can (and did!) do whatever he chooses.

He posted many non complimentary things about myself and Nuts whilst over on the now defunct BA forum but words have never bothered me and he wasn't ever banned from Nuts, so he's welcome back on here anytime he likes as far as I'm concerned. It was all a long time ago anyway.

For what it is worth I always thought that he would have been a good addition to the ST (I know he was actually on a BWFC focus group at one time) as I would have imagined he would have held far more truer to the aim of representing the fans and working with the club to make it better for everyone, rather than the anti-Anderson attack-dog group that it morphed into from day one - and have subsequently paid the price for ever since.

Trump now threatening to cut Palestinian aid. Wouldn’t it be great if we had a leader with the conviction to condemn him.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Trump now threatening to cut Palestinian aid. Wouldn’t it be great if we had a leader with the conviction to condemn him.

oooo condemn him, you’d make the perfect politician. Spineless git

Here he is! Go on Danny, now you’ve popped your head up what’s your opinion on Trump and his Middle Eastern policy?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Trump's tweet about "having a bigger button on his desk than Kim Jong Un" has sparked some interesting reactions across the pond. My favourites so far are the journalist who pointed out that the only button Trump has on his desk is to order a diet coke (they've seen it in action in several press conferences) and a guy who tweeted to twitter admin to ask if provoking nuclear war with North Korea was contrary to their terms of service - and if so, could they use their even bigger button to close Trump's account.
BBC writes:

Unsurprisingly, Mr Trump's unorthodox words sent social media into a frenzy.
It ended a quick-fire day of tweeting by Mr Trump in which he took credit for a lack of plane crashes, announced awards for "corrupt media" and threatened to pull aid from Palestinians for failing to show "appreciation or respect".

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So,here we have it. The man with his finger on the button has a 'My Dad can fight your Dad' mentality.

Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Giphy

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wanderlust wrote:
Unsurprisingly, Mr Trump's unorthodox words sent social media into a frenzy.
It ended a quick-fire day of tweeting by Mr Trump in which he took credit for a lack of plane crashes, announced awards for "corrupt media" and threatened to pull aid from Palestinians for failing to show "appreciation or respect".
He also said the cold temperatures and heavy snowfall in the States recently proved that his views were correct about the non-existence of climate change and flew in the face of the experts' words on global warming. Top of the class, Donald...now go stand in the corner of the classroom with the dunce's cap on.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Here he is! Go on Danny, now you’ve popped your head up what’s your opinion on Trump and his Middle Eastern policy?

He’s doing a grand job across the board.

Get yourself back to Reflex Danny, you’re out of our depth here.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Get yourself back to Reflex Danny, you’re out of our depth here.

Weird you mate

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum