Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Addicted to Nuts?

+9
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
Boggersbelief
Chairmanda
boltonbonce
Norpig
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Addicted to Nuts? Empty Addicted to Nuts? Thu Sep 24 2015, 13:20

Woke up this morning to turn my alarm off, and without even realising what I was doing I found myself navigating to Nuts on my phone. Disgusted at myself I threw the phone down and hopped in the shower instead. 

But it got me thinking given how long many of the regulars (myself included) spend on here - and presumably the rest of the internet,  would this be classed as an addiction? Do we all need help?

2Addicted to Nuts? Empty Re: Addicted to Nuts? Thu Sep 24 2015, 13:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i spend a lot of time on here, it amazes the wife and she says i'm addicted but i don't care  Very Happy

3Addicted to Nuts? Empty Re: Addicted to Nuts? Thu Sep 24 2015, 13:26

I'm not

4Addicted to Nuts? Empty Re: Addicted to Nuts? Thu Sep 24 2015, 13:27

Have it open when I'm trying to do some work, been trying to redesign all my training material and powerpoint presentations for the last 3 days. Won't be on much for the next month after this week.

5Addicted to Nuts? Empty Re: Addicted to Nuts? Thu Sep 24 2015, 13:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I'm not
  :rofl: Mr 100 posts a day!

6Addicted to Nuts? Empty Re: Addicted to Nuts? Thu Sep 24 2015, 13:31

Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:I'm not
  :rofl: Mr 100 posts a day!

Very Happy

7Addicted to Nuts? Empty Re: Addicted to Nuts? Thu Sep 24 2015, 13:31

Barb Dwyer wrote:Have it open when I'm trying to do some work, been trying to redesign all my training material and powerpoint presentations for the last 3 days. Won't be on much for the next month after this week.

We'll see how good your will power is, of the 23 people who've tried to quit in the last 2 months only 1 has managed it (so far). 

I think we should all sue Sluffy for ruining our lives

8Addicted to Nuts? Empty Re: Addicted to Nuts? Thu Sep 24 2015, 13:39

bwfc1874 wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:Have it open when I'm trying to do some work, been trying to redesign all my training material and powerpoint presentations for the last 3 days. Won't be on much for the next month after this week.

We'll see how good your will power is, of the 23 people who've tried to quit in the last 2 months only 1 has managed it (so far). 

It's not about will power, it's about time. Won't even have time to turn around some days never mind tell you what I'm having for my dinner.

9Addicted to Nuts? Empty Re: Addicted to Nuts? Thu Sep 24 2015, 13:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I need to get something done,I can usually find an excuse to throw a wobbly and disappear for a few days,but all in all,I seem to spend a large part of my life on the internet.
Mind you,Facebook and Twitter are off the menu.
I get up every morning at 5am,and the first thing I do is log into 'nuts,just to make sure I haven't missed an X-rated argument or yet another top 5 from Johnny.
I suppose I'm addicted,but I put the blame on the people who post on here. Argumentative,pig headed,insulting,foul mouthed,self obsessed narcissists. But bloody funny. So I suppose I'll just have to keep coming back.

10Addicted to Nuts? Empty Re: Addicted to Nuts? Thu Sep 24 2015, 13:53

boltonbonce wrote:If I need to get something done,I can usually find an excuse to throw a wobbly and disappear for a few days,but all in all,I seem to spend a large part of my life on the internet.
I get up every morning at 5am,and the first thing I do is log into 'nuts,just to make sure I haven't missed an X-rated argument or yet another top 5 from Johnny.
I suppose I'm addicted,but I put the blame on the people who post on here. Argumentative,pig headed,insulting,foul mouthed,self obsessed narcissists. But bloody funny. So I suppose I'll just have to keep coming back.

Insulting

11Addicted to Nuts? Empty Re: Addicted to Nuts? Thu Sep 24 2015, 14:07

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:If I need to get something done,I can usually find an excuse to throw a wobbly and disappear for a few days,but all in all,I seem to spend a large part of my life on the internet.

Insulting
I'm with bonce on this, esp recently when i have been largely housebound, reading nuts, or getting frustrated with the Daily mail comments section stops me from watching real housewives series all day

12Addicted to Nuts? Empty Re: Addicted to Nuts? Thu Sep 24 2015, 14:16

Chairmanda wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Insulting
I'm with bonce on this, esp recently when i have been largely housebound, reading nuts, or getting frustrated with the Daily mail comments section stops me from watching real housewives series all day

I apologise

13Addicted to Nuts? Empty Re: Addicted to Nuts? Thu Sep 24 2015, 14:51

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Breadman was responsible for at least half of those attempts

14Addicted to Nuts? Empty Re: Addicted to Nuts? Thu Sep 24 2015, 15:22

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Not addicted but I would miss it if it disappeared.

15Addicted to Nuts? Empty Re: Addicted to Nuts? Thu Sep 24 2015, 18:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pretty much the same. I log on whenever I have any downtime. I have no interest in Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Myspace or any other social media outlets.

16Addicted to Nuts? Empty Re: Addicted to Nuts? Thu Sep 24 2015, 20:55

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

used to spend far too much on here, but have other interests nowadays and work does keep me busy as well as looking to start a radical different to helping my local community!

17Addicted to Nuts? Empty Re: Addicted to Nuts? Thu Sep 24 2015, 21:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:looking to start a radical different to helping my local community!

What's a radical different?

18Addicted to Nuts? Empty Re: Addicted to Nuts? Fri Sep 25 2015, 07:59

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm more addicted to Twitter.

19Addicted to Nuts? Empty Re: Addicted to Nuts? Fri Sep 25 2015, 10:05

Bolton Nuts

Admin

This is truly music to our ears. When we started nuts we said it should be like a drug... How can we get people hooked Sluffy said. Our secret backer even suggested calling it Bolton Craick Den.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

20Addicted to Nuts? Empty Re: Addicted to Nuts? Fri Sep 25 2015, 10:06

Bolton Nuts

Admin

In a couple of years we are rolling out Nuts support packages at £999 per month.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum