Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that irritate the shit out of you

+38
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Norpig
karlypants
wessy
Danno
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Bolton Rebirth
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
Sluffy
Lard Lad
Bread2.0
whatsgoingon
okocha
Lever ender
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Numpty 28723
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
Emma Jansen 1
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
Bollotom2014
Chairmanda
doffcocker
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 45 of 50]

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

okocha wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:Greta Thunberg!

She's fighting for the future of your children and grandchildren you idiot.
Is she fuck.
If Sluffy is looking for reasons as to why the site is in decline, he needs look no further than KP's typically moronic response, which makes reasonable posters feel there is little point in engaging in debate. 
So come on then, KP, are you going to enlighten us? Why does Greta do what she does?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Angry about a 16 year old.

What a prat.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Female Empowerment WTF is that. Also even more so some prat called Sam Smith apparently a singing sensation superstar (never heard of him) who describes himself as non-binary WTF again wants to be known as THEY  rather than HIM WTF is going on? so instead of ah here he is it will be ah here they is or is they going to do it or i saw they half an hour ago. Is the world going fucking mad or what.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Angry Dad wrote:Female Empowerment WTF is that. Also even more so some prat called Sam Smith apparently a singing sensation superstar (never heard of him) who describes himself as non-binary WTF again wants to be known as THEY  rather than HIM WTF is going on? so instead of ah here he is it will be ah here they is or is they going to do it or i saw they half an hour ago. Is the world going fucking mad or what.
I can only answer 'yes' to that.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People who dress their teddy bears in clothes.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Female Empowerment WTF is that. Also even more so some prat called Sam Smith apparently a singing sensation superstar (never heard of him) who describes himself as non-binary WTF again wants to be known as THEY  rather than HIM WTF is going on? so instead of ah here he is it will be ah here they is or is they going to do it or i saw they half an hour ago. Is the world going fucking mad or what.
How should I address Whittam then?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

wanderlust wrote:
How should I address Whittam then?
It depends on how she- he present, to be safe i would discreetly look to see if an Adams Apple is present then he, if not then she.

gloswhite wrote:

Don’t do it then, nobody’s asking either of you too. The guys doing what he wants. Why do you give a shit??

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:
gloswhite wrote:

Don’t do it then, nobody’s asking either of you too. The guys doing what he wants. Why do you give a shit??
What guy? You're confusing me now.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

wanderlust wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:
gloswhite wrote:

What guy? You're confusing me now.
Don't do it then????? that's confusing also.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

T.R.O.Y wrote:
gloswhite wrote:

I don't care what Sam Smith does or how he does it, but I do think the world is going mad. 
Also, I don't give a fuck that you've found it necessary to stick your nose in. As you point out, nobody is asking you. Why do you give a shit??

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've now got white people identifying as black. I'm not sure how that works.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

boltonbonce wrote:We've now got white people identifying as black. I'm not sure how that works.
I would have thought it would/should be seen as more a mark of respect or homage than an insult. We all know Michael Jackson tried his hardest to be white, but nobody to umbrage at it.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:We've now got white people identifying as black. I'm not sure how that works.
I would have thought it would/should be seen as more a mark of respect or homage than an insult. We all know Michael Jackson tried his hardest to be white, but nobody to umbrage at it.
A lot of people took umbrage at it. But Jackson clearly had problems with regard to his appearance/colour.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

boltonbonce wrote:
gloswhite wrote:
A lot of people took umbrage at it. But Jackson clearly had problems with regard to his appearance/colour.
I wasn't aware people were upset by Michael Jacksons efforts to be white, more confused, and even a little sympathetic. Who's to say that Trudeau doesn't have a similar problem, and should be treated in the same way, rather than castigated.
To be honest Bonce, I don't really care, if truth be told. We have so many shades and changes of religion, colour, creed, gender, and political stances, that I sometimes don't know if my arse is screwed, bored, or countersunk  Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It’s definitely bored Glos. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I identify as a Teddy Bear. I have three, Mr Beasley, Edgar and Baldwin, all of whom are far better role models than most of our politicians.
Baldwin is in a bit of a sorry state now, but he's pretty ancient. I've been scouring ebay for more recently, but it's not gone down well. Women just don't understand.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

OK, I'll take your word for it  Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember a white rasta in Manchester in the 80's and it never bothered me as his religion is his business although it did come across as a bit of an excuse to smoke prodigious amounts of weed. What did irritate me though was his put on pseudo-Jamaican accent which didn't sit right seeing as he was born into an Irish family from Longsight.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
I remember a white rasta in Manchester in the 80's and it never bothered me as his religion is his business although it did come across as a bit of an excuse to smoke prodigious amounts of weed. What did irritate me though was his put on pseudo-Jamaican accent which didn't sit right seeing as he was born into an Irish family from Longsight.
Have you heard these white, teenage, British rappers? It sounds very odd.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 45 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum