Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ipswich 2-0 Bolton

+14
scottjames30
Jack Russell
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
Numpty 28723
doffcocker
NickFazer
rammywhite
Norpig
karlypants
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
wanderlust
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

101Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Wed Nov 04 2015, 17:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bitch.

102Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Wed Nov 04 2015, 17:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Bitch.

Very Happy

The lack of any denial is damning.

103Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Wed Nov 04 2015, 17:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had boobs in the 60's.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

104Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Wed Nov 04 2015, 17:52

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee

lol! :rofl:

105Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Wed Nov 04 2015, 18:17

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Jack Russell wrote:lol! :rofl:
+1

106Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Wed Nov 04 2015, 21:12

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wanderlust wrote:
NickFazer wrote:I'm there tomorrow so 3 pts for us is out of the question 
Three? One would be an improvement on recent seasons.
You up for a pint in that pub across the bridge by the railway station?
I would have been up for it Wander but didn't see your message till just now. Would say next season but can't for the life of me see us staying up. Cheers anyway

107Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Thu Nov 05 2015, 09:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NickFazer wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
NickFazer wrote:I'm there tomorrow so 3 pts for us is out of the question 
Three? One would be an improvement on recent seasons.
You up for a pint in that pub across the bridge by the railway station?
I would have been up for it Wander but didn't see your message till just now. Would say next season but can't for the life of me see us staying up. Cheers anyway
No problemo Nick. See what the rest of the season brings and I'll bear it mind for my next trip to the sh!thole that is Ipswich.. BTW the pub by the railway station was cunningly named "The Station". Creative.

108Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Thu Nov 05 2015, 11:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:He didn't go. Trust me. He prefers to make his sweeping statements from a comfy armchair.

And you see all that from the comfort of your armchair? 
You are only allowed to comment on my attendance if you actually bother to go to games. 

Bellend. (Sic)

109Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Thu Nov 05 2015, 12:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

You are only allowed to comment on my attendance if you actually bother to go to games. 

Bellend. (Sic)

I haven't missed a home game since 1999 when my Dad grounded me for smoking at school.

110Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Thu Nov 05 2015, 12:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Bellend. (Sic)

I haven't missed a home game since 1999 when my Dad grounded me for smoking at school.

Prove it - or STFU.

111Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Thu Nov 05 2015, 20:51

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Don't rise to it Wanderlust, baiting people on the Interweb is obviously how serial fantasists unwind after a hard day running their business empires. Let's hope it is a trip to Ipswich and not Colchester ☺

112Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Thu Nov 05 2015, 20:53

NickFazer wrote: Let's hope it is a trip to Ipswich and not Colchester ☺️

I nearly posted that last night when you were discussing it.

I had a look at the map and was torn between Colchester and Peterborough.  Very Happy

113Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Thu Nov 05 2015, 20:56

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Both sound a blast tbh, not.

114Ipswich 2-0 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-0 Bolton Fri Nov 06 2015, 12:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Essex is about 2.5 hours each way drive for me and the Posh about 2 hours e/w so neither are exactly on my doorstep but beggars can't be choosers especially when a home match is usually 6 hours each way. That's the downside of living in the arse of England. Cambridge is a bit closer but I really don't want to see us playing them any time soon.

If we survive, we might end up playing Narch again next year - a mere 20 minutes away, but we'll just have to see what happens.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum