Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-0 Bristol City

+10
terenceanne
wanderlust
Norpig
scottjames30
Numpty 28723
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
karlypants
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Empty Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:45 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our next game is at home to Bristol City and due to our poor form this season and being stuck in the bottom 3, this is a must win game for me.

Bristol City's last 5 Championship results:

Bristol 1-0 Wolves
Bristol 1-4 Fulham
Cardiff 0-0 Bristol
Brighton 2-1 Bristol
Bristol 2-0 Forest

Last 5 meetings between both clubs:

Bristol 1-2 Bolton
Bolton 3-2 Bolton
Bolton 1-0 Bristol
Bristol 2-1 Bolton
Bristol 0-1 Bolton

If we win this game, we can be just 2 points (realistically) from moving out of the relegation zone.

I feel this is going to be a win for us and we haven't had one since our game against Wolves (in fact our only win so far this season!) where we won 2-1 so I feel that it is going to be our day come Saturday.

My prediction: Bolton 2-1 Bristol City

How do you all think we will do?

Another loss?

Last edited by karlypants on Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:30 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not gonna predict as I'm always wrong. But we'll shit em

3Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:42 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

We really should be winning this no problem but the form we're in I'm going for a draw and that's being optimistic.

4Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:50 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm drained of confidence at the moment.
Can't see where the next goal is coming from,let alone the next point.
But in the hope that we can dig in,and start the long climb to safety from here,I'm going for a 2-0 win.

5Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:53 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

boltonbonce wrote:I'm drained of confidence at the moment.
Can't see where the next goal is coming from,let alone the next point.
That's exactly where I'm at at the moment Bonce. I hate being pessimistic but I just can't help it regarding the team any more.

6Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:58 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's almost a physical pain. I was laughed at by several Rochdale supporters I was working with yesterday. That's hard to take.

7Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:58 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton 0-2 Bristol City

Dicked. Again.

8Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:11 pm

7-0 bolton!

9Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:16 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:7-0 bolton!
cheers

10Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:17 pm

karlypants wrote:
cheers
if we don't win this week i will start predicting massive losses and see if that helps!

i and if we do win i will keep the same underwear one for the rest of the season

11Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:31 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
cheers
i and if we do win i will keep the same underwear one for the rest of the season
Without washing them? Shocked

12Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:31 pm

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
cheers
don't want to wash the luck away

13Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:33 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
cheers
Inside out and back to front, that's 4 days.

I guarantee that your new work mates are going to be calling you pissy knickers! Laughing

14Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:35 pm

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
cheers

I guarantee that your new work mates are going to be calling you pissy knickers! Laughing
if my mum calls me pissy knickers she's not seeing the grandkids!

15Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:35 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
cheers

if my mum calls me pissy knickers she's not seeing the grandkids!
Very Happy

16Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:06 pm

This is very similar to the PNE game - two poor sides who can't score goals.

So the obvious choice is 0-0.

But the standard of officiating in this division is quite poor so there may well be a sending off and a penalty.

If it's us who gets the penalty, we'll probably squander it but if it's them, it'll lead to a 0-1 loss.

17Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:05 pm

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Expecting the worst, but wouldn't object to being reminded what it feels like to win a game.

It'd also be nice make [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wind his neck in a bit.

18Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:07 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we'll win this one, 1-0 or 2-1.

19Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:56 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the atmosphere is going to be tense and if we go behind i expect it to get toxic very quickly. If we can't beat Bristol City at home we deserve to be playing in league 1.

20Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bristol City Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:00 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Stuart Attwell to oversee Bristol City clash

Stuart Attwell will oversee Wanderers’ clash with Bristol City at Macron Stadium this weekend.

An experienced official from the Premier League down to League Two having been involved professionally within the game since August 2007, the Warwickshire based referee has taken charge of seven Bolton games since his inaugural match.

The last being the Whites’ 1-0 victory over Millwall at The Den last December, his first was a 2-1 win for Bolton over Stoke at the Britannia Stadium in April five years ago.

Mr Attwell has overseen 15 games so far this season, dishing out 47 yellow cards and three reds.

Christopher Akers and Duncan Street will run the line, while Kevin Wright is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum