Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uploading pictures - problems?

+4
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uploading pictures - problems? Empty Uploading pictures - problems? Wed Dec 02 2015, 17:43

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I'm certainly no expert when it comes to IT but it seems that one or two of you have been having problems posting pictures.

The following is how I do it.

If it doesn't work for you please say and I'm sure Karly or BTID or some other kind person will help solve the problem for you!

Sluffy wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:How the hell do you upload an image on here?

The easiest way is to right click and 'copy' the picture you want to upload then go to the normal posting window on here and click on the icon for 'insert image' (which looks a bit like a polaroid with a sort of green circle at its bottom right foot) - and when the drop down box appears, post the copied link into the URL bit, then press insert - and that's it!

Hope you can understand what I'm talking about!

2Uploading pictures - problems? Empty Re: Uploading pictures - problems? Wed Dec 02 2015, 17:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tomorrow: Sluffy will show you idiots how to save a document you created in Word.

3Uploading pictures - problems? Empty Re: Uploading pictures - problems? Wed Dec 02 2015, 17:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ok to upload an image, you can use tinypic here you don't need to join or anything, I have found that the host an image service on the post tool bar here that you can use is quite buggy so don't bother with that.

Simply click on browse to be able to browse to where the image is and simply click upload.

You can then simply copy and paste the code in the box under "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" into your post on here.

Job done!

4Uploading pictures - problems? Empty Re: Uploading pictures - problems? Wed Dec 02 2015, 17:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Tomorrow: Sluffy will show you idiots how to save a document you created in Word.
Uploading pictures - problems? Hqdefault

5Uploading pictures - problems? Empty Re: Uploading pictures - problems? Wed Dec 02 2015, 18:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Uploading pictures - problems? 345ekch
Me with my first car. I've got more.

6Uploading pictures - problems? Empty Re: Uploading pictures - problems? Wed Dec 02 2015, 18:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Uploading pictures - problems? 345ekch
Me with my first car. I've got more.
Makes a change from Brucie. Razz

7Uploading pictures - problems? Empty Re: Uploading pictures - problems? Wed Dec 02 2015, 18:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Everyone else had roller skates. I considered myself a cut above.

8Uploading pictures - problems? Empty Re: Uploading pictures - problems? Wed Dec 02 2015, 18:14

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:I'm certainly no expert when it comes to IT but it seems that one or two of you have been having problems posting pictures.

The following is how I do it.  

If it doesn't work for you please say and I'm sure Karly or BTID or some other kind person will help solve the problem for you!

Sluffy wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:How the hell do you upload an image on here?

The easiest way is to right click and 'copy' the picture you want to upload then go to the normal posting window on here and click on the icon for 'insert image' (which looks a bit like a polaroid with a sort of green circle at its bottom right foot) - and when the drop down box appears, post the copied link into the URL bit, then press insert - and that's it!

Hope you can understand what I'm talking about!

:toppoints:

9Uploading pictures - problems? Empty Re: Uploading pictures - problems? Wed Dec 02 2015, 18:16

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Uploading pictures - problems? 1c3aa5e7Uploading pictures - problems? File-1Uploading pictures - problems? Cat2Uploading pictures - problems? 5386
All good here Very Happy

10Uploading pictures - problems? Empty Re: Uploading pictures - problems? Wed Dec 02 2015, 18:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:All good here Very Happy
There is a difference between uploading an image and linking to one Magoo!

Uploading pictures - problems? Z

11Uploading pictures - problems? Empty Re: Uploading pictures - problems? Wed Dec 02 2015, 18:22

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

just because you can upload images, doesn't mean you should Maggers

12Uploading pictures - problems? Empty Re: Uploading pictures - problems? Wed Dec 02 2015, 18:43

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:Ok to upload an image, you can use tinypic here you don't need to join or anything, I have found that the host an image service on the post tool bar here that you can use is quite buggy so don't bother with that.

Simply click on browse to be able to browse to where the image is and simply click upload.

You can then simply copy and paste the code in the box under "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" into your post on here.

Job done!
I tried it and it just has one of those tiny blue boxes instead of the actual picture.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum