Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Josh Vela set for late fitness test

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Josh Vela set for late fitness test  Empty Josh Vela set for late fitness test Thu Dec 17 2015, 11:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Josh Vela has been cleared of serious injury and is set for a late fitness test ahead of this weekend’s visit of Fulham to Macron Stadium.

The midfield, who netted his first senior goal in Tuesday’s draw at Charlton, left the field on a stretcher after a coming together with an opposing player.

Neil Lennon allayed fears of any serious injury in his post-match press conference on the night, and further assessment has since revealed a minor knee strain.

Vela could now feature in the weekend's game against Fulham, subject to coming through training and a possible fitness test on the day.

Source

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Finally, a small spot of light in what has been a dreadfully dark season. I have to say I really feared for Josh when I was listening to the match on Nuts and thought he might be out for the season. I just hope that Neil will do the sensible thing and leave Josh out against Fulham if there's even the slightest doubt about his fitness. The last thing he or the club needs is for the sprain to be aggravated so unless Josh is 100% fit he should miss this one.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum