Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Traditional Christmas argy bargy.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Traditional Christmas argy bargy. Empty Traditional Christmas argy bargy. Fri Dec 25 2015, 11:38

Morning all and merry Christmas to you and yours.

Anybody had the ubiquitous Christmas Day Row yet?

Mine's just started to simmer on a low heat, as Mrs B's gone to deliver presents to nieces & nephews in Little Hulton and I said I'd stay at home and take the dog out because we'll be seeing said nieces & nephews at her parents' house in about three hours and I can't see why they can't wait until then.

But apparently it's very important that they get their presents before lunchtime and I'm a miserable bastard for not going with her.

As I say, it's just brewing at the moment and it's not yet achieved full-blown row status, but it's got potential and if her Dad starts with his usual Christmas Day "hilarious anecdote telling" that we've all had to endure many, many times before, it might go off at some point later.

Ba humbug.... Very Happy

2Traditional Christmas argy bargy. Empty Re: Traditional Christmas argy bargy. Fri Dec 25 2015, 12:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She'll be back in two hours, to go back 45 min's laterĀ Very Happy

3Traditional Christmas argy bargy. Empty Re: Traditional Christmas argy bargy. Fri Dec 25 2015, 12:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Not a row but I've never really been a big Christmas Day fan - hence me looking on here from time to time.

I will be glad when it is all over really - but you're not supposed to say such thing today are you!

4Traditional Christmas argy bargy. Empty Re: Traditional Christmas argy bargy. Fri Dec 25 2015, 12:28

scottjames30 wrote:She'll be back in two hours, to go back 45 min's laterĀ Very Happy

Precisely.

Glad it's not just me that can see it.

5Traditional Christmas argy bargy. Empty Re: Traditional Christmas argy bargy. Fri Dec 25 2015, 12:33

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Traditional Christmas argy bargy. 1970-ACC-n-web

6Traditional Christmas argy bargy. Empty Re: Traditional Christmas argy bargy. Fri Dec 25 2015, 13:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was thinking to do a thread on this as I wasn't sure if it was just my family that have a row at this time.

I am glad to know that it isn't just us! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum