Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kevin Nolan

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kevin Nolan Empty Kevin Nolan Wed Jan 20 2016, 23:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The new boss at Leyton Orient, he's already got his eyes on the Bolton job.

2Kevin Nolan Empty Re: Kevin Nolan Wed Jan 20 2016, 23:56

Let's see how he does

3Kevin Nolan Empty Re: Kevin Nolan Thu Jan 21 2016, 13:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

good luck to him, but it's going to be hard being a player manager. I hope he gets someone with experience in to be his number 2

4Kevin Nolan Empty Re: Kevin Nolan Thu Jan 21 2016, 16:49

Lever ender

Lever ender
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Good luck to him, really could do with some of his leadership skills in the middle of the park right now. Surprised someone hasn't snapped him up for a season or 2 from championship tho.

5Kevin Nolan Empty Re: Kevin Nolan Thu Jan 21 2016, 17:24

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Anyone who knows these teams will see that he hasn't wandered far from the Boleyn ground. (I lived halfway between the two). It shows me that he intends to stay in London, hence the step down to the Orient. So he's looking to consolidate his position without the upheaval to his family, and when the kids are the right age, and he is experienced enough, I wouldn't be surprised if he tries for the Bolton job, if the opportunity arises. he's playing a canny waiting game, I reckon.

6Kevin Nolan Empty Re: Kevin Nolan Thu Jan 21 2016, 18:39

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:Anyone who knows these teams will see that he hasn't wandered far from the Boleyn ground. (I lived halfway between the two). It shows me that he intends to stay in London, hence the step down to the Orient. So he's looking to consolidate his position without the upheaval to his family, and when the kids are the right age, and he is experienced enough, I wouldn't be surprised if he tries for the Bolton job, if the opportunity arises. he's playing a canny waiting game, I reckon.

And good luck to him! I can't imagine anyone in their right mind wanting Lennon's job at the moment. Apart from anything else it's probably unpaid!

7Kevin Nolan Empty Re: Kevin Nolan Thu Jan 21 2016, 18:40

I like Nolan, but doubt his managerial qualities. Can see him twatting one of his players when things aren't going well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum