Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody got anything good to say about Bolton right now?

+12
MartinBWFC
Mr Magoo
gloswhite
Keegan
Leeds_Trotter
Boggersbelief
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
boltonbonce
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

scottjames30 wrote:If we stay up I'll comment on this thread.

Until then, this thread won't have a comment from me.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

How about Eddie Davies saying we will survive no matter what? That's something at least

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

FullofSprite wrote:How about Eddie Davies saying we will survive no matter what? That's something at least
Don't know how the man has the fucking cheek. It's his fault we are in this mess. If he wanted us to survive he would of paid the bills and the poor members off staff on time. The man is a fucking joke. I used to respect him for what he did for the club but after how's he's dealt with paying the staff etc he can do one.

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
FullofSprite wrote:How about Eddie Davies saying we will survive no matter what? That's something at least
Don't know how the man has the fucking cheek. It's his fault we are in this mess. If he wanted us to survive he would of paid the bills and the poor members off staff on time. The man is a fucking joke. I used to respect him for what he did for the club but after how's he's dealt with paying the staff etc he can do one.
Not sure Eddie can afford it anymore. His estimated personal fortune is down to £40 million (or less) from £90 million - not including all that money in Bermuda / off shore accounts.

Also, when you're on a losing streak you have to know when to withdraw from the poker table. That's all he's done. He left PG in charge of the business stuff. PG fell out with him and then got sick and unfortunately passed away. How the decisions were made after that I don't know. Tbh I was always worried about an owner who didn't want to get involved in day to day running of a business. I don't like single owners of 90% of shares anyway.

Lets not forget how PG removed one of the directors at the time who wanted to hand money to Sam Allardyce to invest in players and PG insisted at the time that any money should go to paying debt off (that was when we couldn't afford to pay the stadium off)(reported in Bolton Evening News at the time). The director concerned left the club and joined Leeds Utd board. Whether this was board room politics I don't know.

So if ED is optimistic that BWFC will survive to me that's hopeful however, I'm not sure "survive" is necessarily what supporters want to hear - prosper again is what I'd like to hear. Club will survive even if it's in the National League

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum