Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nifty ways of making money

+8
boltonbonce
Norpig
karlypants
Leeds_Trotter
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
xmiles
doffcocker
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Nifty ways of making money Empty Nifty ways of making money Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:08 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I recently installed a thing on both my desktop and laptop called Qmee.

Now, I knew that when they said you get paid money just for doing searches on Google and Amazon and a few others, it'd never be as brilliant as it sounded.

It's not all that easy to find a search that actually offers you money, but eventually you get the hang of it, and it's pretty easy to make at least a few quid a week. For example, I now make 14p a day just for typing Sports Direct into Google, which sounds pathetic but that's just one example and it does mount up.

I love things like this, that don't necessarily make you the kind of money you could live off, but just give you that little bit here and there, for doing very little.

Does anybody here have any handy ways of making cash over the internet, baring in mind this is a family site I mean?

2Nifty ways of making money Empty Re: Nifty ways of making money Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:12 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

How many hours does it take you to earn "a few quid a week"?

3Nifty ways of making money Empty Re: Nifty ways of making money Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:22 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

How much of your privacy do you hand over for this privilege,

4Nifty ways of making money Empty Re: Nifty ways of making money Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:25 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I now make 14p a day

What a catch you'll be for some girl one day.

5Nifty ways of making money Empty Re: Nifty ways of making money Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:44 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

xmiles wrote:How many hours does it take you to earn "a few quid a week"?

Well it takes me two seconds to type Sports Direct which works out at £252 an hour. Needless to say that's not how it works out in practice but the whole point is that you use the internet just as you normally would but with the option of clicking suggested links for a matter of pence at a time.

Over time you realise that there are certain searches that are worth x amount of money daily, but just by using Google, Amazon, Ebay, etc as you normally would, anybody can make a few quid here and there.

6Nifty ways of making money Empty Re: Nifty ways of making money Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:44 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:I now make 14p a day

What a catch you'll be for some girl one day.

Don't knock it until you've tried it. Download it, install it and like I said, go about your usual internet activity - Bolton Nuts, David Nugent images, beef curtain reversibility, etc - see what happens.

Even if it just pays for your daily Twirl and Pepsi, you're laughing.

7Nifty ways of making money Empty Re: Nifty ways of making money Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:52 pm

Rent boy. That's a suggestion. Not a revelation. Kp and norpig have the nuts market cornered though

8Nifty ways of making money Empty Re: Nifty ways of making money Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:35 pm

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I use cashback sites all the time when shopping online which give you a % of what you spend back after it has all been confirmed. Sometimes it's a few pence, sometimes it's a few pounds but it all adds up for doing what you would normally do anyway. I've had £385 so far in the space of 2 years so not too bad. If you sign up here after you first £5 cashback that has been confirmed you will get an extra £5 on top because I refered you. Make sure you use that link otherwise you won't get it. I'm just a normal member, you can become a premium one but it takes the first £5 of your cashback you earn each year.

9Nifty ways of making money Empty Re: Nifty ways of making money Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:56 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Rent boy. That's a suggestion. Not a revelation. Kp and norpig have the nuts market cornered though
Very Happy

10Nifty ways of making money Empty Re: Nifty ways of making money Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:04 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Rent boy. That's a suggestion. Not a revelation. Kp and norpig have the nuts market cornered though

I'm a high class gigolo thank you, there is a very big difference. Only the well off like Nat can afford me

11Nifty ways of making money Empty Re: Nifty ways of making money Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:46 am

Norpig wrote:

I'm a high class gigolo thank you, there is a very big difference. Only the well off like Nat can afford me

Norpig returns aftwr a night of being a rent boy telling his missus he earned £20.20.

She said, "who gave you the twenty p?"

He said "all of them!"

Very Happy

12Nifty ways of making money Empty Re: Nifty ways of making money Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:47 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

13Nifty ways of making money Empty Re: Nifty ways of making money Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:02 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

cheeky bugger  Very Happy (i'll let you amend as you see fit Johnny)

14Nifty ways of making money Empty Re: Nifty ways of making money Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:02 am

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

y2johnny wrote:
Norpig wrote:

Norpig returns aftwr a nighr of being a rent boy telling his missus he earned £20.20.

She said, "who gave you the twenty p?"

He said "all of them!"

Very Happy

copyright Blackadder

15Nifty ways of making money Empty Re: Nifty ways of making money Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:36 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How much for searching 'Bruce
Forsyth'? I'd be set for life.

16Nifty ways of making money Empty Re: Nifty ways of making money Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:34 pm

Norpig wrote:i love to bugger a bum cheek  Very Happy 
Very Happy

17Nifty ways of making money Empty Re: Nifty ways of making money Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:44 pm

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I have used cashback sites if they are good payers.

Every two years I cancel my bt and sign up as a new customer.

So I get a new digi box every time, a new router, new powerline adapters, a new remote control, plus £50 saisnbury voucher and 50% off for the first 12 months. Plus, by going through the cash back site I get about £40 in my bank.

Same with my mobile. Found the deal I wanted, bought it via cashback, got £60.

Car insurance, £35

Tesco credit card - £30 odd for signing up.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

18Nifty ways of making money Empty Re: Nifty ways of making money Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:08 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:
Car insurance, £35

That sounds like a great deal. What do you drive?  A C5?

19Nifty ways of making money Empty Re: Nifty ways of making money Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:00 am

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Nearly right.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

20Nifty ways of making money Empty Re: Nifty ways of making money Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:40 pm

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Wait until dark go up and down a street putting a pin through television cables thus shorting out the signal and come back the next day in a van with a sticker on it saying tv repairs and wait for them to come to you. Pull out the pin at thirty five quid a pop.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum