Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adlington Bint Gets 20 Months

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adlington Bint Gets 20 Months Empty Adlington Bint Gets 20 Months Wed Jun 20 2012, 17:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love this story:

Kirsty Lane

There are some very stupid people in this world, and this woman is right up there.

2Adlington Bint Gets 20 Months Empty Re: Adlington Bint Gets 20 Months Wed Jun 20 2012, 17:16

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What a horror bag. It just shows that a hideous woman will do anything to trap a man.

3Adlington Bint Gets 20 Months Empty Re: Adlington Bint Gets 20 Months Wed Jun 20 2012, 18:07

just looking at her makes me want to put my hands around her neck.

4Adlington Bint Gets 20 Months Empty Re: Adlington Bint Gets 20 Months Wed Jun 20 2012, 18:14

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

She did it all to impress her husband, why? He's not exactly George Clooney.

Adlington Bint Gets 20 Months Article-2032154-0DA4DFD500000578-509_634x420

5Adlington Bint Gets 20 Months Empty Re: Adlington Bint Gets 20 Months Wed Jun 20 2012, 18:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The husband got away with it because he claimed she told him it was bonus payments.

She earned £15k per year and was getting £200k in bonuses? Sounds fishy.

6Adlington Bint Gets 20 Months Empty Re: Adlington Bint Gets 20 Months Wed Jun 20 2012, 20:38

I'm sure I shagged her in Park Hall a few years back.

7Adlington Bint Gets 20 Months Empty Re: Adlington Bint Gets 20 Months Wed Jun 20 2012, 20:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:I'm sure I shagged her in Park Hall a few years back.

Is that why she had low esteem as claimed in court?

8Adlington Bint Gets 20 Months Empty Re: Adlington Bint Gets 20 Months Wed Jun 20 2012, 20:45

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Tell you what though, if that's how she looked on her wedding day, imagine how hideous she looks the rest of the time. What a rotter.

I had a mate who used to describe birds like that as "a double bagger". Not only do you put a paper bag over her head when you're shagging her, you put one over your own head too, in case hers falls off.

9Adlington Bint Gets 20 Months Empty Re: Adlington Bint Gets 20 Months Wed Jun 20 2012, 20:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

I had a mate who used to describe birds like that as "a double bagger". Not only do you put a paper bag over her head when you're shagging her, you put one over your own head too, in case hers falls off.

lol!

10Adlington Bint Gets 20 Months Empty Re: Adlington Bint Gets 20 Months Thu Jun 21 2012, 11:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Her husband must have known what was going on. I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. Hopefully her time in custody will allow her to spend more time in the prison gym.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum