Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardiff 2-1 Bolton

+14
scottjames30
Fabians Right Peg
gloswhite
okocha
observer
luckyPeterpiper
Jack Russell
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Bwfc1958
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

141Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Mon Apr 25 2016, 16:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman is staying clear of an altercation, my mind is blown

142Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Mon Apr 25 2016, 16:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyway, what did Nat used to say about depression?

#shortmemory

143Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Mon Apr 25 2016, 16:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Anyway, what did Nat used to say about depression?

#shortmemory

She's a hypocrite. And the most offensive poster on here

144Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Mon Apr 25 2016, 16:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

AMEN

145Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Mon Apr 25 2016, 16:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

#shortmemory

I gave my personal opinion about a "disease". Bit different from using language to mock the disabled.

146Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Mon Apr 25 2016, 16:55

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

#shortmemory

I gave my personal opinion about a "disease". Bit different from using language to mock the disabled.

How about when you mock overweight people?

147Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Mon Apr 25 2016, 16:57

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boom

148Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Mon Apr 25 2016, 18:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Fatties are fat because they eat too much. They could easily do something about it.

Not a lot you can do about being born disabled.

149Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Mon Apr 25 2016, 18:21

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Fatties are fat because they eat too much. They could easily do something about it.

What if they have an underactive thyroid?

150Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Mon Apr 25 2016, 18:21

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

In the spirit of political correctness... some do consider obesity a disease... though others are not convinced:

...the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thinks it is; the House of Delegates, the principal policy-making body of the AMA, recently voted to officially label obesity a disease. It is interesting to note that the “vote of the AMA House of Delegates went against the conclusions of the association’s [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], which had studied the issue over the last year,” according to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. “The council said that obesity should not be considered a disease mainly because the measure usually used to define obesity, the body mass index, is simplistic and flawed.”

151Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Mon Apr 25 2016, 19:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:
In the spirit of political correctness... some do consider obesity a disease... though others are not convinced:

Ha, someone always makes a "disease" out of man made conditions.

99.99% of people are fat because they can't walk past the Spar without buying a Ginsters pastie and a Mars bar.

Not having a go at fat people, some fat people are inspirational, but it's a condition of their own making.

152Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Mon Apr 25 2016, 20:10

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
observer wrote:

Ha, someone always makes a "disease" out of man made conditions.

99.99% of people are fat because they can't walk past the Spar without buying a Ginsters pastie and a Mars bar.

Not having a go at fat people, some fat people are inspirational, but it's a condition of their own making.
The Atlantic had an interesting article on the making of obesity as a disease (not that I agree with it either... but in these days of political correctness, one must be somewhat tolerant).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

153Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Mon Apr 25 2016, 20:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Being tolerant of man made "diseases" just encourages more people to claim they are "sick".

154Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Mon Apr 25 2016, 20:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bang out of order.

155Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Mon Apr 25 2016, 20:30

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote: :like: Bang out of order.

156Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Mon Apr 25 2016, 20:33

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Being tolerant of man made "diseases" just encourages more people to claim they are "sick".

As someone who is overweight I have to say Nat is talking absolute ... sense actually. 

I'm overweight because in the last couple of years I've eaten too much and exercised too little. Alright, in my defence I was effectively immobilised for a large part of that due to the car crash but I could and should have altered my diet to reflect the lower level of physical activity I was engaged in. Now I'm trying to lose the weight I'm having to work twice as hard as I would have just to get back to full fitness if I'd been more careful about what I was eating when I was laid up. 

I have managed to lose about a stone since I became properly mobile again but still have the better part of two stone to go before I'm back to where I was before I was injured. It's extremely hard to do, especially now I'm into my mid forties and just don't have the sort of stamina I had in my twenties. But it's my own fault that I need to do it. It's NOT some mystery "illness" or "disease", just a lack of care in keeping my diet commensurate to the number of calories I was actually burning each day.

157Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Mon Apr 25 2016, 21:25

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm overweight, and I blame my legs. They're too short, and don't move fast enough to burn enough calories off. Very Happy

158Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Mon Apr 25 2016, 21:28

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Why has the Cardiff thread turned into lardies anonymous? scratch

I feel a need to declare my weight as being slightly above what I would consider Ideal.

159Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Tue Apr 26 2016, 14:14

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Speaking of overweight...Emile Heskey.

And there it is, we're back onto football.

He really is dire and shouldn't be playing for us. It's like having the old Kevin Davies back only I think he could do a better job even now. He's not the answer short term, and by God he's not what we need long term.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum