Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have season ticket prices been announed yet?

+13
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Fabians Right Peg
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
FullofSprite
terenceanne
Norpig
wessy
bwfc71
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dear god! It would be like fucking a pig and I don't mean Norpig! Very Happy

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I'm a Bolton Wanderers supporter. Good times and bad,as are many others.

Simple really. 

And no 'simple' cracks.
 spot on Boncey, Boggers has never even been to a game i reckon

I've been to 90% home games and 7 away games this season.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

so i presume you are getting one for next season Boggers and being as dumb as me then? I only go to get away from the wife and kids for a few hours

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:so i presume you are getting one for next season Boggers and being as dumb as me then? I only go to get away from the wife and kids for a few hours

Boggers goes to get away from his mummy.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:so i presume you are getting one for next season Boggers and being as dumb as me then? I only go to get away from the wife and kids for a few hours

Boggers goes to get away from his mummy.

Laughing

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Just announced season ticket prices on official site!

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Absolute rip off.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Absolute rip off.
I agree.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i thought it was going to be more than a 10% discount, and because they've fannied around so much they can only offer an 11 month direct debit  Rolling Eyes

Interesting to see that they're selling tickets for all the stands, so no closure of the upper tiers.

North Lower for me, right behind that kid with the drum.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

That's hipster.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

If it averages out at 12 quid per game I'm not sure if they could have done it any cheaper than that tbh. A ten per cent drop is about the best that could have been hoped for. The club still needs to make money after all.

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Breadman wrote:Interesting to see that they're selling tickets for all the stands, so no closure of the upper tiers.

Not yet. According to Iles they will see how sales go. Poor sales and they will either shut a stand or shut top tier. 

In my opinion though that could leave you open to a legal challenge, after all you've bought a ticket for the top tier - why shouldn't you be able to sit there?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I heard somewhere that all the top tiers were being shut next season.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On behalf of myself, Ken Anderson and the board and staff at Bolton Wanderers, I would like to start this letter with a huge thank you. Thank you for the welcome, thank you for good wishes and most of all thank you for your incredible support over one of the most challenging football seasons in the history of our great club.

With the current season almost over, we are well underway with our plans for making our time in League One as brief and as successful as possible. Everyone at the club is aware of the size of the challenge of returning us back to the Championship and then to the Premier League. We’re ready to tackle that challenge head-on.

Regardless of how well we plan, achieving our aims can only happen with your support. We want to keep our financial plans for the football team in place and maintain our standards on the pitch. With your support we can achieve this together.

We have now announced pricing details for 2016/17 season tickets. Next season, we will keep our interest-free direct debit scheme in place, as well as our commitment to affordable live football.

Season ticket prices have been reduced by ten percent in all general areas when compared to prices for the 2015/16 season. This means that an adult North Stand season ticket will cost the equivalent of just £12.17 per match if you renew early, with junior tickets from just £2.43 per match.

On the pitch our philosophy is clear. We want players who will pull on the shirt with pride, players who will run through walls to get results, players who will be role models in our community and, most of all, we want players who will bring a winning mentality back to the club. This summer we will not be building a squad, we will be building a team, a team we can all be proud to call our own. 

I hope you will join us on this journey - it’s one we cannot make without you.

We look forward to seeing you all back here at our wonderful stadium next season.

Up the Trotters!

Dean Holdsworth

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Reebok Trotter wrote:I heard somewhere that all the top tiers were being shut next season.
Not happening - will be considered if poor season ticket sales

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

got my automatic renewal letter today as i have the direct debit, wonder how many people will actually cancel?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm getting one, we'll do a Wigan next season.

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:got my automatic renewal letter today as i have the direct debit, wonder how many people will actually cancel?

Got my letter, had to look hard to find the automatic renewal bit, small type at top right, not in main text, think they are hoping a few may miss it and sign up by accident.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum