Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

There is a fly in my kitchen.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1There is a fly in my kitchen. Empty There is a fly in my kitchen. Sun May 29 2016, 07:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seen as the threads are the worst ever, I thought I'd join in and contribute.

What's the best way to get rid of a fly (on your window) if you hit it with a newspaper it makes a mess, spray it with something, what other methods are there?

2There is a fly in my kitchen. Empty Re: There is a fly in my kitchen. Sun May 29 2016, 07:44

Chopsticks

3There is a fly in my kitchen. Empty Re: There is a fly in my kitchen. Sun May 29 2016, 07:50

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

suggestions would be in preference

1) set the cat on it, nothing funnier than a cat dancing on a pane of glass.
2) Open the window
3) glass over fly, slide paper under glass and take out side to set free.
4) swot the bugger and clean up the mess.

I've done all four and depends on the mood I am in and how much effort I want to invest, answering the above has made me realise how precarious the life of a fly is, however I guess we are all someone's metaphorical kitchen fly.

4There is a fly in my kitchen. Empty Re: There is a fly in my kitchen. Sun May 29 2016, 12:59

Can of deodorant and a lighter, creates your own firefly.

5There is a fly in my kitchen. Empty Re: There is a fly in my kitchen. Sun May 29 2016, 13:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I couldn't harm a fly.

A man walks into doctor's office. "What seems to be the problem?" asks the doc. "It's ... um ... well ... I have five penises." replies the man. "Blimey!" says the doctor, "How do your trousers fit?" "Like a glove."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]