Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Kitchen Creations

+11
Sluffy
Angry Dad
WhiteBic
BoltonTillIDie
aaron_bwfc
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
Michael Bolton
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
Leeds_Trotter
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Your Kitchen Creations Empty Your Kitchen Creations Tue Jul 16 2013, 16:28

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I know we have a few posters on here who like to cook and or bake. Therefore I thought I'd start a thread where those people can share pictures of their creations with others and maybe swap recipes.

2Your Kitchen Creations Empty Re: Your Kitchen Creations Tue Jul 16 2013, 16:35

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Today I made some pasta & bacon with a cheese sauce, which serves two people.

Ingredients
2 tsp Olive oil
200g penne pasta
4 rashers of bacon
1 clove of garlic
1 small bunch of parsley
Hand full of frozen peas
125g cream cheese
Salt and pepper

Method
1. Firstly, cook the penne pasta.
2. Heat a little olive oil in a pan and quickly fry the bacon until they start to brown.
3. Add the garlic, peas and some of the parsley and mix through.
4. Stir in the cream cheese with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Drain the cooked pasta and pour it into the pan, add a little of the pasta cooking water or milk to loosen the sauce if you need to.
6. Add a sprinkle of the chopped parsley once off the heat.

Your Kitchen Creations Imag0110

Your Kitchen Creations Imag0111

Your Kitchen Creations Imag0112

Your Kitchen Creations Imag0113

3Your Kitchen Creations Empty Re: Your Kitchen Creations Thu Jul 18 2013, 11:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice work LT. They say a way to her womans heart is through her stomach. Carry on with your creations and you will make some young lady very happy. Wanderlust and BTID also come across as very efficient in the kitchen.

I am rubbish in the kitchen but I do cook using the four food groups. Canned, boxed, bagged and frozen.

4Your Kitchen Creations Empty Re: Your Kitchen Creations Thu Jul 18 2013, 13:51

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have a feeling MB will like this thread.

5Your Kitchen Creations Empty Re: Your Kitchen Creations Thu Jul 18 2013, 13:53

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:I have a feeling MB will like this thread.

You cheeky sod. Just because I am big boned?
I had 2 Fray Bentos pies last night, 3 jacket potatoes and sweetcorn. I am trying to be healthier.

6Your Kitchen Creations Empty Re: Your Kitchen Creations Thu Jul 18 2013, 15:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I made "Beefburgers" the other night.
I took a kilo of minced beef and mushed it in a mixing bowl with dried mixed herbs, spanish smoky paprika, fine chopped garlic, chilli, s&p and set it aside to let the herbs hydrate in the beef juices.
Meanwhile I fine chopped onions and peppers and slowly sauteed them in a little chilli oil until they were just starting to go golden and then added them to the mix. Whilst the mix was cooling I had a large glass of vino in the garden although this is not a necessary part of the recipe.
Mush everything up by squidging it between your fingers (always wash your hands kids!) and add a couple of raw eggs.
Shape the mixture into the shape of your favourite thing. Personally I recommend "beefburger shape" as it will cook more evenly than a pair of tits or the Eiffel Tower say. Fry in a pan or slap on a barbie and serve with large quantities of your favourite beverage. Yum.
May I also recommend "Lamb burgers" as above using lamb mince and a little mint in the mix. Especially nice served with Tsatziki or any yogurty slop.

7Your Kitchen Creations Empty Re: Your Kitchen Creations Thu Jul 18 2013, 16:03

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I love making burgers.

I love making beef wellington as well.

In fact, I love cooking in general...

8Your Kitchen Creations Empty Re: Your Kitchen Creations Thu Jul 18 2013, 16:22

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I love making burgers.

Beef wellingtons pfff. Just buy a steak bake at Greggs for 80p.

Leeds Trotter, your pasta looked nice apart from the peas which I am allergic to.

If you come up with something tasty and simply to make please post it, I am always running out of ideas for meals. I seem to have the same 3 or 4 meals in a cycle.

9Your Kitchen Creations Empty Re: Your Kitchen Creations Thu Jul 18 2013, 16:39

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Michael Bolton wrote:

Leeds Trotter, your pasta looked nice apart from the peas which I am allergic to.

If you come up with something tasty and simply to make please post it, I am always running out of ideas for meals. I seem to have the same 3 or 4 meals in a cycle.

You can always swap the peas, for mushrooms and put them in at the start with the bacon.

10Your Kitchen Creations Empty Re: Your Kitchen Creations Thu Jul 18 2013, 16:42

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Beef wellington is awesome. one of my favorite 'naughty' dishes. I try to eat healthy, but for an alternative Sunday dinner, beef wellington with roast sweet and Maris Piper potatoes and a port sauce.

You need a really good slab of beef from the butchers though and dont buy shit supermarket pate.

11Your Kitchen Creations Empty Re: Your Kitchen Creations Thu Jul 18 2013, 16:54

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

You can always swap the peas, for mushrooms and put them in at the start with the bacon.

Mushroom, bacon, cream cheese, pasta, garlic - my mouth is watering! I am off to the supermarket tomorrow, I will get the ingredients and give it a try!

12Your Kitchen Creations Empty Re: Your Kitchen Creations Thu Jul 18 2013, 16:55

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I can make a mean chocolate songecake - with some serious chocolate on it too.

13Your Kitchen Creations Empty Re: Your Kitchen Creations Thu Jul 18 2013, 17:49

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Post a pic of your chocolate spongecake when you make it. I absolutely love cakes.

14Your Kitchen Creations Empty Re: Your Kitchen Creations Wed Jul 24 2013, 19:42

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Michael Bolton wrote:Post a pic of your chocolate spongecake when you make it. I absolutely love cakes.

I'm making a spongecake tomorrow with jam in the middle and orange and coconut grated over the top of it.

I shall post a picture when it's done.

15Your Kitchen Creations Empty Re: Your Kitchen Creations Wed Jul 24 2013, 20:47

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

aaron_bwfc wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:Post a pic of your chocolate spongecake when you make it. I absolutely love cakes.

I'm making a spongecake tomorrow with jam in the middle and orange and coconut grated over the top of it.

I shall post a picture when it's done.

Aw man, you cannot be serious, you cannot do this to me. A jam spongecake with orange and coconut, I love cakes like that.

16Your Kitchen Creations Empty Re: Your Kitchen Creations Wed Jul 24 2013, 21:02

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not my kitchen creation - but someone made this cake for my son's 7th birthday (he likes zombies)

Your Kitchen Creations Tyler_10

17Your Kitchen Creations Empty Re: Your Kitchen Creations Wed Jul 24 2013, 21:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Not my kitchen creation - but someone made this cake for my son's 7th birthday (he likes zombies)

Your Kitchen Creations Tyler_10

It looks like the aftermath of an Angry Dad meltdown.

18Your Kitchen Creations Empty Re: Your Kitchen Creations Wed Jul 24 2013, 22:40

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I did jamaican oxtail stew a few weeks back. It was amazing and oxtail is a fairly cheep cut of beef.

19Your Kitchen Creations Empty Re: Your Kitchen Creations Wed Jul 24 2013, 23:19

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'm shit hot with a can of beans and a toaster or the telephone otherwise I am useless in the kitchen and I'm not ashamed of it it's just not my thing.

20Your Kitchen Creations Empty Re: Your Kitchen Creations Thu Jul 25 2013, 07:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I'm shit hot with a can of beans and a toaster or the telephone otherwise I am useless in the kitchen and I'm not ashamed of it it's just not my thing.

Me too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum