Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead

+6
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Empty Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Sun Jun 12 2016, 12:43

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The madness strikes again in the states -

At least 20 people have been killed and at least 42 injured after a shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, police say.

Orlando Police said officers entered the Pulse Club about three hours after the shooting unfolded - and killed the attacker, who had taken hostages.

They called it an act of terrorism, but said they did not yet know if it was domestic or international.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/36510272

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Absolutely terrible.

Apparently the shooter was a Muslim. 

surprised me that.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

50 dead now. Horrendous.

If only everybody in The States could own a gun.

Things like this wouldn't happen because they'd all be able to protect themselves.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The worlds going mad,

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead CkwgitkUgAAEAB7

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

So this is a random attrocity committed by a Muslim but had nothing to do with his religion, in other news 4 women were randomly attacked in a knife attack by a Muslim in a west London supermarket carpark which again had nothing to do with religion.
Any Muslim teachings condemning homosexuality and any Muslim contempt of women is purely coincidental.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

whatsgoingon wrote:So this is a random attrocity committed by a Muslim but had nothing to do with his religion, in other news 4 women were randomly attacked in a knife attack by a Muslim in a west London supermarket carpark which again had nothing to do with religion.
Any Muslim teachings condemning homosexuality and any Muslim contempt of women is purely coincidental.

"Religion is the opium of the masses".

Karl Marx.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:So this is a random attrocity committed by a Muslim but had nothing to do with his religion.

He could simply have hated homosexuals, or deep down known he was gay but couldn't accept it.

Just because he's Muslim doesn't mean he has to be a religious nutcase. He could just be your regular nutcase.

10Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Sun Jun 12 2016, 16:59

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:So this is a random attrocity committed by a Muslim but had nothing to do with his religion.

He could simply have hated homosexuals, or deep down known he was gay but couldn't accept it.

Just because he's Muslim doesn't mean he has to be a religious nutcase. He could just be your regular nutcase.

You only quoted one of the 2 examples I gave, there was also recently an article I read where a Muslim woman who helped a same sex couple escape a Pakistani village was stoned to death. When you teach intolerance like this then incidents like this where people are wound up will happen.
And at the moment these sort of incidents are on the rise

11Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Sun Jun 12 2016, 17:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
You only quoted one of the 2 examples I gave, there was also recently an article I read where a Muslim woman who helped a same sex couple escape a Pakistani village was stoned to death. When you teach intolerance like this then incidents like this where people are wound up will happen.

The alleged shooter was from Florida, not some backward village in the middle of nowhere.

It's far too easy to blame religion for every wrong doing.

Last edited by Natasha Whittam on Sun Jun 12 2016, 20:19; edited 1 time in total

12Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Sun Jun 12 2016, 17:13

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

The alleged shooter was from Florida, not some backward village in the middle of nowhere.

It's far to easy to blame religion for every wrong doing.
And even easier it seems to excuse & ignore it. Not sure whether it's all for effect with you or whether you are genuinely a bleeding heart liberal, and typical of the political correctness that creates the fear of speaking out against this and allows it to perpetuate.

13Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Sun Jun 12 2016, 18:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Omar Mateen called 911 just before club shooting, swore allegiance to Islamic State, multiple law enforcement officials say - NBC News

14Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Sun Jun 12 2016, 20:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Omar Mateen called 911 just before club shooting, swore allegiance to Islamic State, multiple law enforcement officials say - NBC News

His Dad has said he witnessed two men kissing last week.

15Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Sun Jun 12 2016, 20:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, I wonder why that made him want to kill 50 innocent people.

16Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Sun Jun 12 2016, 20:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yes, I wonder why that made him want to kill 50 innocent people.

Some people are extremely homophobic.

17Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Sun Jun 12 2016, 20:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wonder why instead of just feeling internal disgust he decided to kill loads of innocents.

18Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Sun Jun 12 2016, 20:34

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I wonder why instead of just feeling internal disgust he decided to kill loads of innocents.

Very strong personal convictions combined with ready access to automatic weaponry?

19Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Sun Jun 12 2016, 20:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I wonder why instead of just feeling internal disgust he decided to kill loads of innocents.

You could say the same about religion.

You need to open your mind to the fact not all muslims are terrorists.

20Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Sun Jun 12 2016, 20:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Confirmed terror attack by the Islamic state.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum