Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead

+6
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Sun Jun 12 2016, 21:09

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I wonder why instead of just feeling internal disgust he decided to kill loads of innocents.

You could say the same about religion.

You need to open your mind to the fact not all muslims are terrorists.

Very true, but you have to admit the world would be a much nicer place without Islam. I do feel incredibly sorry for Muslims having to answer to small minded people who think they're somehow to blame for what one lunatic does on the other side of the world, but if we're all being honest, what good is Islam - or indeed any religion - to anybody anyway?

I mean what do we suppose happens if everybody chucks out their bibles, their Korans, their hymn books, their burkas, their kippahs etc. and never pray again? Ah yes I forgot, we all burn in eternity for not serving our maker and all the rest of it. Give me a fucking break!

22Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Sun Jun 12 2016, 21:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
I mean what do we suppose happens if everybody chucks out their bibles, their Korans, their hymn books, their burkas, their kippahs etc. and never pray again? Ah yes I forgot, we all burn in eternity for not serving our maker and all the rest of it.

Very true.

23Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Sun Jun 12 2016, 21:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I wonder why instead of just feeling internal disgust he decided to kill loads of innocents.

Very strong personal convictions combined with ready access to automatic weaponry?

I wonder where those convictions came from.

24Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Sun Jun 12 2016, 21:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You could say the same about religion.

You need to open your mind to the fact not all muslims are terrorists.

You'll have to point to where I said they were.

25Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Sun Jun 12 2016, 21:21

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Breadman wrote:

Very strong personal convictions combined with ready access to automatic weaponry?

I wonder where those convictions came from.

I dunno.......

Maybe he had a gay relative who made him listen to Barbara Streisand LP's on a loop when he was a kid.

26Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Sun Jun 12 2016, 21:37

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Maybe not all Muslims are terrorists but a high percentage of terrorists are Muslim, when you think back to all these terrorist attacks how much condemnation do you here from the Muslim community.
The whole interpretation of Islam is being increasingly distorted by IS and more and more attacks like this are happening, and the more keep people ignoring that fact the more they'll be allowed to continue and escalate.

27Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Mon Jun 13 2016, 09:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Death toll now at 50. How does anyone  get into a nightclub heavily  tooled up? Do the door staff not search people who enter? Another example of why everyday American folk need to wake up and smell the coffee. It's time the NRA were put to the sword.

28Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Tue Jun 14 2016, 13:00

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Seems that he had visited the club several times before which makes it look like a combination of readily available guns plus repressed sexuality plus poisonous religious belief equals mass murder.

29Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Tue Jun 14 2016, 17:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love listening to Barbra Streisand. She has a wonderful voice. How anyone can listen to her and feel intolerance towards others is beyond me. Here is one of my faves and the message is pretty clear.

30Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Tue Jun 14 2016, 17:33

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Was Omar Mateen a fan of Barbra Streisand?

31Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Tue Jun 14 2016, 18:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Was Omar Mateen a fan of Barbra Streisand?

I was referring to Post 25 from Breadman. Barbra is Jewish so there may be a connection.

32Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Tue Jun 14 2016, 18:43

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

We should be grateful kp wasn't on holiday in America when this happened or nuts would need a new IT wizard. That gay club is the first place he'd of gone to when he got off the plane.

33Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Shooting at USA Gay Club - 20 Dead Tue Jun 14 2016, 18:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

KP would be 'Cabin Crew'. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum