Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stone Roses tonight!

+3
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Norpig
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Stone Roses tonight! - Page 2 Empty Re: Stone Roses tonight! Sun Jun 19 2016, 21:03

Bye bye badman is the best song they have done.  Love the stone roses.

22Stone Roses tonight! - Page 2 Empty Re: Stone Roses tonight! Mon Jun 20 2016, 09:10

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:Anyone else going or have already been? Can't wait for this  Very Happy

Not normally a fan of stadium or arena gigs but i'll make an exception for the Roses. I've got my Roses t-shirt on standby but can't find my bucket hat.

Is it 1993 again?

The Stone Roses must be in their 50's by now.
 i knew when i posted this there would be at least one negative poster and my money was on you or Hipster.

They are in the 50's but still fucking awesome, end of story.

The gig was amazing, i don't normally like big gigs but the atmosphere was electric and the Roses put on a fantastic show

I went on Saturday night and agree that it was amazing. I waited all too long to see them and they certainly didn't disappoint, Reni and Squire were fantastic.

Off to see them at Madison Square Garden next week too. Will be interesting to see them in a much smaller venue than the Etihad.

23Stone Roses tonight! - Page 2 Empty Re: Stone Roses tonight! Mon Jun 20 2016, 09:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Poor Hipster. Here's something he must enjoy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum