Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

John McGinlay says Gary Madine can come good with help on and off field

+5
whatsgoingon
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Norpig
karlypants
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:Shall I be mean and make a joke about people being fined for the incorrect use of a paring knife?

Please do. It's clearly be mean to Natasha day.
Love you Tash

To be honest, and I mean this in all sincerity now, I'm honestly not inclined to because it does actually feel a bit like "bulllery" and I can't very well moan about the shit I receive from the Idiot Twins....and then join in with everyone else in giving you a virtual kicking.

I know we've had our moments and you do still get on my tits occasionally and I can completely see where Rammy was coming from this morning with his comments and I know you're big and ugly enough to deal with it........

......but this has stopped feeling like banter and now feels like targeted abuse.

Whoever you are behind the Whittam character, you don't deserve personal abuse simply for doing the thing that so many people normally find so appealing about it.

Whatsgoingon has started something and it feels like it's turning a bit nasty.

And I'm not into that.

Breadman wrote:To be honest, and I mean this in all sincerity now, I'm honestly not inclined to because it does actually feel a bit like "bulllery" and I can't very well moan about the shit I receive from the Idiot Twins....and then join in with everyone else in giving you a virtual kicking.

I know we've had our moments and you do still get on my tits occasionally and I can completely see where Rammy was coming from this morning with his comments and I know you're big and ugly enough to deal with it........

......but this has stopped feeling like banter and now feels like targeted abuse.

Whoever you are behind the Whittam character, you don't deserve personal abuse simply for doing the thing that so many people normally find so appealing about it.

Whatsgoingon has started something and it feels like it's turning a bit nasty.

And I'm not into that.
:clap:

I bet you brought a tear to her eye then breaders.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But Nat receives just as much as she gives don't you think?

Breadders have you gone a bit soft here? Shocked

It just feels like there's a bit of a nasty vibe creeping in at the moment and it's not very pleasant.

There's a personal agenda behind all this and people are unwittingly allowing themselves to be drawn in like a mob.

And it's all a bit distasteful, if I'm honest.

Call me a soft twat if you like but it's those "principle" things that I've got and which Sluffy thinks shouldn't apply on the internet.

I just can't turn mine off.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

How am I getting the blame for this I started to kick back after having a thread started by her doubting who I am (which is more than a bit rich) and then her replying to every post I made calling me a bell end.
I'm sure that she took plenty of shit before I got here and will take plenty more when I've gone.
Look at her/it's replies to my posts and mine to her/it's posts and you'll see it's very much 50/50.
And I'm not the leader of any gang other people's comments to Nat are them not me.
However I'm happy to wind it back a bit if it's getting out of hand.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:It just feels like there's a bit of a nasty vibe creeping in at the moment and it's not very pleasant.

There's a personal agenda behind all this and people are unwittingly allowing themselves to be drawn in like a mob.

And it's all a bit distasteful, if I'm honest.

Call me a soft twat if you like but it's those "principle" things that I've got and which Sluffy thinks shouldn't apply on the internet.

I just can't turn mine off.
Wow have you just suggested there's a nasty vibe and you don't like it, I'm nearly lost for words.
You need to check out your post Brexit posts if you want an idea where the "nasty vibe" started.
The poison and bile you've posted has been very unpleasant indeed.

What do you care?

You don't take me seriously, remember?

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No but hypocrisy is hypocrisy whether you take it seriously or not

That statement makes absolutely no sense.

Have a think and see if you can articulate your point a bit better.

I think the whole site has gone to shit off season.  The sooner the football starts so we can all start hating rivals rather than eachother the better

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:That statement makes absolutely no sense.

Have a think and see if you can articulate your point a bit better.
It makes perfect sense whether I take you seriously or not you're still a hypocrite.
Simple to anyone other than a simpleton or a pedant

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I think the whole site has gone to shit off season.  The sooner the football starts so we can all start hating rivals rather than each other the better
I quite agree with this to be fair. Smile

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shut up KP Wink

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Shut up KP Wink
affraid

John McGinlay says Gary Madine can come good with help on and off field - Page 2 Fake_handbag2

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Shut up KP Wink
Who the fuck asked you  ::FU::
Very Happy

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who put 10p in this idiot? Very Happy