Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

John McGinlay says Gary Madine can come good with help on and off field

+5
whatsgoingon
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Norpig
karlypants
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:Who put 10p in this idiot? Very Happy
Nobody shoves coins in my slot
I bet they do. Razz
Don't you fucking start, we're not all like you

John McGinlay says Gary Madine can come good with help on and off field - Page 3 Imagejpeg

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
karlypants wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:Who put 10p in this idiot? Very Happy
Nobody shoves coins in my slot
I bet they do. Razz
Don't you fucking start, we're not all like you

John McGinlay says Gary Madine can come good with help on and off field - Page 3 Imagejpeg
lol!

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:I bet you brought a tear to her (Japs) eye then breaders.  
Evil or Very Mad

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Breadman wrote:It just feels like there's a bit of a nasty vibe creeping in at the moment and it's not very pleasant.

There's a personal agenda behind all this and people are unwittingly allowing themselves to be drawn in like a mob.

And it's all a bit distasteful, if I'm honest.

Call me a soft twat if you like but it's those "principle" things that I've got and which Sluffy thinks shouldn't apply on the internet.

I just can't turn mine off.
Wow have you just suggested there's a nasty vibe and you don't like it, I'm nearly lost for words.
You need to check out your post Brexit posts if you want an idea where the "nasty vibe" started.
The poison and bile you've posted has been very unpleasant indeed.

It's a good example of pot/kettle that Laughing

The man needs to see somebody.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So can Marine do the business this term, given the shit service and loan furrow he ploughed last year?

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I personally think he can and I know I'm in the minority, I think like many last season his morale and confidence was battered so with a new start and a new manager he has a clean slate.
What I would say is that because of PP's association with Proctor last season he is probably starting in second place in that race.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think he could step up also, he certainly has the physique and the reasons you stated. There's no reason both him and Procter might play together, neither are prolific but could gel perfectly, fingers crossed.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Madine is one of the worst players I have ever seen in a Bolton shirt. Absolutely talentless and it is purely wishful thinking that he will step up and score a few goals.

It would be better to agree a deal with him to pay up his contract and fuck him off the books.

The shitbag.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

As always it comes down to opinion, however with the arrival of Proctor and the notion that PP wants a mobile goalscorer you would have to say he's got his work cut out featuring regularly.
I don't hold with this he's the worst player in a Bolton shirt, you can point that accusation at many from last season without overstating it but some get away with it and some get targeted.
Ironically probably on of the few who did try every time he pulled on the shirt and never hid in a game and was often the only option available to the man on the ball, Liam Feeney was targeted more than most. Bolton fans always seem to need one or more hate figures to spew bile at.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:As always it comes down to opinion, however with the arrival of Proctor and the notion that PP wants a mobile goalscorer you would have to say he's got his work cut out featuring regularly.
I don't hold with this he's the worst player in a Bolton shirt, you can point that accusation at many from last season without overstating it but some get away with it and some get targeted.
Ironically probably on of the few who did try every time he pulled on the shirt and never hid in a game and was often the only option available to the man on the ball, Liam Feeney was targeted more than most. Bolton fans always seem to need one or more hate figures to spew bile at.

Bolton fans, and football fans in general, hate ponces. Players that go through the motions and still pick up £10k per week.

Madine never put in 100% last season, he was just a lazy fucker who couldn't believe his luck at getting a fat contract despite never having scored goals on a consistent basis. He was a lot like Klasnic, minus the ability to score goals.

Feeney did put more effort in, but his final ball was absolutely shocking. If he'd created the number of chances he should have done, last season might have been a different kettle of fish.

Either way, both got the abuse they deserved.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:As always it comes down to opinion, however with the arrival of Proctor and the notion that PP wants a mobile goalscorer you would have to say he's got his work cut out featuring regularly.

Bolton fans, and football fans in general, hate ponces. Players that go through the motions and still pick up £10k per week.

Madine never put in 100% last season, he was just a lazy fucker who couldn't believe his luck at getting a fat contract despite never having scored goals on a consistent basis. He was a lot like Klasnic, minus the ability to score goals.

Feeney did put more effort in, but his final ball was absolutely shocking. If he'd created the number of chances he should have done, last season might have been a different kettle of fish.

Either way, both got the abuse they deserved.
Thank god like everything else you say your support of Bolton in terms of attending games is probably delusional and most matchdays are spent at home with your mum.
You say if Feeney had created more chances last season might have been a different kettle of fish,
you could add that if Amos wasn't blind on his right hand side it might have been a different kettle of fish,
if we could defend as a team and teams didn't just walk through the middle of us it might have been a different kettle of fish,
If someone other than Feeney tried to chip in and create a couple of chances it might have been a different kettle of fish,
If Davies and Pratley took on some responsibility to justify there combined £30k+ per week it might have been a different kettle of fish,
but lets forget all that and single 1 or 2 out for all our hate and bile.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Madine is one of the worst players I have ever seen in a Bolton shirt. Absolutely talentless and it is purely wishful thinking that he will step up and score a few goals.

It would be better to agree a deal with him to pay up his contract and fuck him off the books.

The shitbag.

Along with the other 500 you've complained about over the years. Having you praise a player would be worse than having Gove as your mate? Sad cow.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

WGO.
His/Her usual regular wind up. If you challenge to ask who is better you' ll get an answer of a player from Wyresdale! Clueless bint.
As for Feeney he regularly hit the bread basket with his crosses, unfortunately twat's like Pratleys where back in their own half picking their noses.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The crowd don't abuse good players. So if Feeney's getting the bird it's because he's shite. If there was a world record for hitting the first defender with a cross, Feeney would undoubtedly be the holder.

I abused him, and all the players, every home game. They finished bottom. They deserved it.

Your happy clapping and treating these players like Gods who can do no wrong doesn't help anyone.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Soul Kitchen wrote:WGO.
His/Her usual regular wind up. If you challenge to ask who is better you' ll get an answer of a player from Wyresdale! Clueless bint.
As for Feeney he regularly hit the bread basket with his crosses, unfortunately twat's like Pratleys where back in their own half picking their noses.
That was my observation last season as well, Feeney for all his criticism last season never stopped trying to make something happen but nobody supported him, it used to piss me off hearing the same people week in week out who were silent till Feeney got the ball and then they sprung into life spewing hatred.
Back to Madine, he had his problems with Lennon which I disagree with his handling of, but in games I thought there were times he put himself about well and took the ball well with his back to goal which made me think there was more to come.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:The crowd don't abuse good players. So if Feeney's getting the bird it's because he's shite. If there was a world record for hitting the first defender with a cross, Feeney would undoubtedly be the holder.

I abused him, and all the players, every home game. They finished bottom. They deserved it.

Your happy clapping and treating these players like Gods who can do no wrong doesn't help anyone.
Fortunately they wouldn't hear your abuse from your mam's living room listening to it on Tower.
And to say that the crowd don't abuse good players is a mute point from last season because we didn't have any, so what they did do was single out players for abuse.
I don't happy clap and there were certainly no players last season who could do no wrong, but I judged on performances and effort levels and not following like a sheep abusing whoever it is in vogue to abuse.
You're clearly not a fan, just someone who uses the team as another attention seeking mechanism to escape from your inadequacy.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote: I thought there were times he put himself about well and took the ball well with his back to goal which made me think there was more to come.

Ha ha, he's a fucking striker.

Elmander was great at holding the ball with his back to goal, that's why the fucker never scored.

Maybe Procter will be a striker who likes to shoot facing goal?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Fortunately they wouldn't hear your abuse from your mam's living room listening to it on Tower.
And to say that the crowd don't abuse good players is a mute point from last season because we didn't have any, so what they did do was single out players for abuse.
I don't happy clap and there were certainly no players last season who could do no wrong, but I judged on performances and effort levels and not following like a sheep abusing whoever it is in vogue to abuse.
You're clearly not a fan, just someone who uses the team as another attention seeking mechanism to escape from your inadequacy.

That old chestnut, I don't agree with your comments so I'll say you don't go to the games.

Everyone knows I go to the games, people rush back from the game/shops/brothel to read my analysis after the final whistle.

Players have been getting abuse since the dawn of time. A player who consistently fails to cross a ball is always going to be a target, in the same way a big stump like Madine or Heskey is going to feel the wrath of the common fan for failing to score.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote: I thought there were times he put himself about well and took the ball well with his back to goal which made me think there was more to come.

Ha ha, he's a fucking striker.

Elmander was great at holding the ball with his back to goal, that's why the fucker never scored.

Maybe Procter will be a striker who likes to shoot facing goal?
He can only do what the team and the tactics allow him to do, Kevin Davies scoring record was far from impressive but he did what he was asked to do very well.
But he had players around him busting a gut trying to get with him and support him, who did Madine have doing that for him last season.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
He can only do what the team and the tactics allow him to do, Kevin Davies scoring record was far from impressive but he did what he was asked to do very well.
But he had players around him busting a gut trying to get with him and support him, who did Madine have doing that for him last season.

Ah, this old excuse again. It's not Madine's fault, but the players around him? Fuck off.

Good players can shine even in shite teams.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum