Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you a good citizen?

+6
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Banks of the Croal
largehat
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are you a good citizen? Empty Are you a good citizen? Fri Jul 06 2012, 00:16

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Take a mock version of the test that immigrants wanting to gain UK citizenship must take here:

http://www.ukcitizenshiptest.co.uk/

.... and find out.

I'm not. The pass mark is 75%, I got 63% (15 out of 24).

Ignore the bit that says it takes 45 minutes, it actually takes less than 5.

Post your score below and lets see who is the best citizen. Don't cheat and use Google etc.

2Are you a good citizen? Empty Re: Are you a good citizen? Fri Jul 06 2012, 00:29

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Failed miserably ...11= 46%.

3Are you a good citizen? Empty Re: Are you a good citizen? Fri Jul 06 2012, 00:31

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

That's rubbish, Banks. Your IP address is logged and anyone getting less than 12 has their next passport renewal rejected.

Less than 10 and the SAS come crashing through your front window.

4Are you a good citizen? Empty Re: Are you a good citizen? Fri Jul 06 2012, 00:37

I got 14 out of 24 (58%), some really obscure questions in it though.

5Are you a good citizen? Empty Re: Are you a good citizen? Fri Jul 06 2012, 09:27

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Blimey, not bad for someone who hasn't lived in the Uk for the last 5.5 years - 92 % (22 out of 24)

Only questions I got wrong were 14 (GP's letter and Hospitals) and 17 (who can vote)

What gets me is why ask question about the European Parliament when applying to be a British citizen!!!

6Are you a good citizen? Empty Re: Are you a good citizen? Fri Jul 06 2012, 11:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

12 out of 24. ( 50 % )

7Are you a good citizen? Empty Re: Are you a good citizen? Fri Jul 06 2012, 12:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Failed - 14 out of 24 (58%).

8Are you a good citizen? Empty Re: Are you a good citizen? Fri Jul 06 2012, 12:42

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm curious to see how Passi, Biggie and Natasha Whittam do when they get back from Rhyl.

9Are you a good citizen? Empty Re: Are you a good citizen? Fri Jul 06 2012, 12:43

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Ouch!.....8 out of 24 (33%)

10Are you a good citizen? Empty Re: Are you a good citizen? Fri Jul 06 2012, 12:45

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

what a shit test, I'm a British as can fucking be!

how about asking them questions on how to behave in public, were they stand on rape, arranged marriages, working etc instead of that shit!

I got this... Embarassed

You have failed the practice citizenship test.

Questions answered correctly: 11 out of 24 (46%)

Time taken: 04 minutes 05 seconds

Please select 'Test summary' for a full summary of your test and for advice on how to use the Official Handbook and Study Guide to prepare for the actual test.

Please note: At the end of the actual test, your answers will not be displayed on screen. At the end of the test session the test supervisor will tell you whether you have passed or not.

11Are you a good citizen? Empty Re: Are you a good citizen? Fri Jul 06 2012, 13:58

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Failed with 54%

12Are you a good citizen? Empty Re: Are you a good citizen? Fri Jul 06 2012, 18:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

That was interesting, even though I failed miserably, with just 50%. Ok, no need to tell me, I'll get my coat and close the door on the way out. Smile

13Are you a good citizen? Empty Re: Are you a good citizen? Sat Jul 07 2012, 19:02

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

63%

Not happy with EU questions

fuck Europe

14Are you a good citizen? Empty Re: Are you a good citizen? Sat Jul 07 2012, 19:12

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

That seems like a considerd, and balanced, comment Very Happy

15Are you a good citizen? Empty Re: Are you a good citizen? Sat Jul 07 2012, 23:19

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

gloswhite wrote:That seems like a considerd, and balanced, comment Very Happy

It's my comment

It's authentic and from the heart

And, it is, most likely, accurate

16Are you a good citizen? Empty Re: Are you a good citizen? Sat Jul 07 2012, 23:23

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I think you're right Laughing

17Are you a good citizen? Empty Re: Are you a good citizen? Sun Jul 08 2012, 12:08

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lyric Todkill wrote:63%

Not happy with EU questions

fuck Europe

Errrr! As a matter of fact even if we were outside the EU we would still be part of Europe as its our continent!

But I agree what is the point of having EU questions in becoming a British citizen?

Why not questions on something more relevant such as weights and measures, possibly a popular culture question on non-modern greats, such as Benny Hill, Eric Morecambe or even Stan Laurel.

18Are you a good citizen? Empty Re: Are you a good citizen? Mon Jul 09 2012, 08:41

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lyric Todkill wrote:
gloswhite wrote:That seems like a considerd, and balanced, comment Very Happy

It's my comment

It's authentic and from the heart

And, it is, most likely, accurate

yep... he is right!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]