Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you like to punch a goth?

+4
largehat
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Would you like to punch a goth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you like to punch a goth? Tue Jul 10 2012, 18:53

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

am not want to punch goth people. why can't we all just get along. ok.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

22Would you like to punch a goth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you like to punch a goth? Fri Jul 13 2012, 11:23

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't think any of us can honestly say, hand on heart, that we haven't punched a Goth at some time or other. It's a basic human reaction to lash out at anything that seems strange or different to oneself.

Last season three Goths came to sit right in front of me at a home game. They seemed genuinely interested in the game and even started shouting abuse at Coyle along with the normal people and I thought, Yes! You're wearing mucky black clothes but you've been allowed in so who am I to think you're just a load of death obsessed stinky weirdos with poor social skills. There's obviously more to you than just being a load of depressed dipshits who are busy getting drunk and having sex with dead animals.

The most likeable Goth is Richmond Avenal from The IT Crowd:

Jen: 'Cradle Of Filth'? I presume that's a band.
Richmond: Hmm.
Jen: It's not literally a cradle of filth.
Richmond: Ooh, no! That would be horrible!

Jen: How come you never see Goths driving cars?
Richmond: Oh, we drive cars. We're just like you really, except we listen to Cradle of Filth.

Would you like to punch a goth? - Page 2 Tumblr_lo1dfs6wmb1qe0mab

If there were more programmes about Goths on TV we could get to like them in the same way that we now like Gypsies thanks to recent documentaries.

23Would you like to punch a goth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you like to punch a goth? Fri Jul 13 2012, 11:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:I don't think any of us can honestly say, hand on heart, that we haven't punched a Goth at some time or other. It's a basic human reaction to lash out at anything that seems strange or different to oneself.

Last season three Goths came to sit right in front of me at a home game. They seemed genuinely interested in the game and even started shouting abuse at Coyle along with the normal people and I thought, Yes! You're wearing mucky black clothes but you've been allowed in so who am I to think you're just a load of death obsessed stinky weirdos with poor social skills. There's obviously more to you than just being a load of depressed dipshits who are busy getting drunk and having sex with dead animals.

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum