Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Marcus Alonso £23 million ????

Marcus Alonso £23 million ????

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Marcus Alonso £23 million ???? on Tue Aug 30 2016, 12:12

Diadora

avatar
David Ngog
David Ngog
Never would of thought it , Good luck to the lad

Chelsea are closing on the £23million signing of Marcos Alonso from Fiorentina.
The Italian side had demanded £25million for the former Bolton and Sunderland defender and Chelsea's proposal includes add-ons.
Chelsea have been forced to offer more than their value of the 25-year-old with the window drawing to a close and the Italians well aware of their search for defenders becoming more desperate.

2 Re: Marcus Alonso £23 million ???? on Tue Aug 30 2016, 12:30

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Haven't seen Alonso play since he left England but he was excellent in his last season with us and his time with Sunderland as he was played in a role that suited him. Must have improved even further if he's being touted at that stupid money.

3 Re: Marcus Alonso £23 million ???? on Tue Aug 30 2016, 12:40

whatsgoingon

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
The worlds gone mad, Koulibaly that Chelsea are supposedly trying to buy for £45m we could've had for less than a million and he chose to go to Genk instead.

4 Re: Marcus Alonso £23 million ???? on Tue Aug 30 2016, 12:50

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
He didn't decide to go to Genk instead, it was because Coyle chose to signed Matt Mills in preference.

Another fantastic move Owen!

Thank you so much.

5 Re: Marcus Alonso £23 million ???? on Tue Aug 30 2016, 13:45

terenceanne

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
whatsgoingon wrote:The worlds gone mad, Koulibaly that Chelsea are supposedly trying to buy for £45m we could've had for less than a million and he chose to go to Genk instead.

We would have sold him to Chelsea for 1.5 mill anyhow ... Sad

6 Re: Marcus Alonso £23 million ???? on Tue Aug 30 2016, 14:41

xmiles

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
terenceanne wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:The worlds gone mad, Koulibaly that Chelsea are supposedly trying to buy for £45m we could've had for less than a million and he chose to go to Genk instead.

We would have sold him to Chelsea for 1.5 mill anyhow ... Sad

Very true.

7 Re: Marcus Alonso £23 million ???? on Tue Aug 30 2016, 15:20

whatsgoingon

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
xmiles wrote:
terenceanne wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:The worlds gone mad, Koulibaly that Chelsea are supposedly trying to buy for £45m we could've had for less than a million and he chose to go to Genk instead.

We would have sold him to Chelsea for 1.5 mill anyhow ... Sad

Very true.
Yes but don't forget the guaranteed loan player we'll never get

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum