Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-1 MK Dons - Match Report Post #63

+20
gloswhite
doffcocker
bryan458
Cajunboy
Fabians Right Peg
Norpig
Bread2.0
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
JAH
Keegan
Jack Russell
King Bill
karlypants
whatsgoingon
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They spend a great deal of their time these days taking the piss. If either of them turn up in Scouse shirts all bets are off.

Must remember to take some Jaffa Cakes for half time. Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:They spend a great deal of their time these days taking the piss. If either of them turn up in Scouse shirts all bets are off.

Must remember to take some Jaffa Cakes for half time. Very Happy

Will this help?

Q: You're trapped in a room with a Lion, Cobra snake and an Liverpool Fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do? A: Shoot the Liverpool Fan. Twice. 

Q: What do you call a goalkeeper that wins a BAFTA? A: Slumdog Mignolet. 

Q: Whats the difference between Liverpool and a mosquito? A: A mosquito stops sucking.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy
What's the difference between a scouser and a coconut?

One's thick and hairy,and the other's a coconut.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Got a lift to the game tomorrow. 

Pick you up at 10am. Scotts got the beers ready
I want to come and play too,

As long as you bring norpig
Done, it's not a party without Norpig
aw boys i'm all embarrassed now, you really do like me Embarassed Shall i bring the poppers or has Scott sorted it already?

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Got a lift to the game tomorrow. 

Pick you up at 10am. Scotts got the beers ready
I want to come and play too,

As long as you bring norpig
Done, it's not a party without Norpig
aw boys i'm all embarrassed now, you really do like me Embarassed Shall i bring the poppers or has Scott sorted it already?
No you bring them, Scott's in charge of nitrous oxide and Nats bringing rohypnol bonceys bringing Jaffa cakes, and the more I'm writing  this the more I think I'll make my own way there

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Got a feeling that with the new signings we could give a team a good pasting, hopefully it will click today. cheers cheers cheers

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Fabians Right Peg wrote:Got a feeling that with the new signings we could give a team a good pasting, hopefully it will click today. cheers cheers cheers
I have a good feeling for today too, with the new guys plus proctor up front they'll be far more movement upfront and can see vela and spearing bossing midfield as I said earlier 3-1 to us because I still don't see a clean sheet

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sit rep. Me, bonce, Scott, wgo, kp and nor-pig have arrived at Scott's bar. Norpig and Scott have already had a punch up with a group of MK Dons fans, there was some weird shit going on with wgo and kp on the back seat and Bonce has thrown up on my windscreen.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He gets like that in cars.

A bit like a dog.

You need to drop a Werthers Original into a glass of tepid water, leave it for a bit then make him sip it slowly.

That should sort him out.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:Sit rep. Me, bonce, Scott, wgo, kp and nor-pig have arrived at Scott's bar. Norpig and Scott have already had a punch up with a group of MK Dons fans, there was some weird shit going on with wgo and kp on the back seat and Bonce has thrown up on my windscreen.
We were just bouncing up and down singing we're all going to Bolton and my solicitor is primed to come after anyone that says differently, it was good of Scott to take you in the gents to save your life with the heimlich manoeuvre so you didn't get embarrassed

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live guys! Smile

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Really looking forward to this match now. Parky's got his team more or less how he wants it, they've trained together and today will hopefully be the day when we finally get a game where we are solid in defence for the entire game and show a bit of ruthlessness at the other end. Fingers crossed.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can feel a win coming on.

:COYW:

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

2 pts dropped there.

And forget the atrocious officiating, that's obviously the norm in Division 3, we should be battering teams like MK Dons at home.

I'm probably going to get panned for being a clueless armchair bastard, but I've been saying for a couple of weeks that we're in a false position.

You can scab your way to the top of the league through luck over 5 games but you can't rely on it over a full season.

We've got the most expensive squad in the division and Parkinson needs to start getting them firing properly if we're to stand a chance of going up.

Let the abuse begin....

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:2 pts dropped there.

And forget the atrocious officiating, that's obviously the norm in Division 3, we should be battering teams like MK dons at home.

I'm probably going to get panned for being a clueless armchair bastard, but I've been saying for a couple of weeks that we're in a false position.

You can scab your way to the top of the league through luck over 5 games but you can't rely on it over a full season.

We've got the most expensive squad in the division and Parkinson needs to start getting them firing properly if we're to stand a chance of going up.

Let the abuse begin....

Hmm. They've just come down and have kept most of their squad. We aren't gonna come up against much better in this division than today's opposition.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:2 pts dropped there.

And forget the atrocious officiating, that's obviously the norm in Division 3, we should be battering teams like MK Dons at home.

Let the abuse begin....
I agree, we are in a totally false position.

How we are in top spot is beyond me.

Can someone arrange to have Tony Kelly removed from the B/Player commentaries too, he must be the most annoying irritating person on the planet.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We're undefeated - save the doom n gloom for when/if we lose.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum