Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers will wait on whiz-kid Alex, says David Lee

+7
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
karlypants
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm getting pretty fucked off with all this now TBH, in fact I'm not far off giving a shit anymore.

Scott, how about shutting the fuck up for once for the sake of the forum and refraining from constantly banging on about it like you are a broken record.

Are you getting some sort of buzz out of it? 

Just pack it in mate! Seriously!

I don't think Boggers or Bread have an agenda, they just don't like each other and Boggers reaction in this instance was well over the top.

At the moment any minor spat gets blown up and out of proportion because it turns to talk of agendas and feuds. Just let people have a row and move on.

Last edited by bwfc1874 on Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrote the wrong name)

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People love a good internet spat.

When no one was arguing the other week the site was dead.

Put 20 people in a room and people are going to argue, why should it be any different on the internet?

I'll take any of you, anytime, anywhere.

Natasha Whittam wrote:People love a good internet spat.

Put 20 people in a room and people are going to argue, why should it be any different on the internet?

Nearly 8,000 posts and you haven't come close to me once. Let's all just admit it, nobody can beat me in an argument.

Remember that SK guy? No me neither.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:People love a good internet spat.

Next Saturday, in your box.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Nearly 8,000 posts and you haven't come close to me once. Let's all just admit it, nobody can beat me in an argument.

Remember that SK guy? No me neither.

Ha ha, as if. You didn't post for a month after I asked you whether you'd taken in any refugees.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Quite an interesting insight into your psyche, that.

Why would 20 people in a room automatically default to arguing with each other?

Especially of they had all voluntarily entered said room because they shared a common interest?

If we're staying in the room, I'll continue the analogy:

If one or two of the people in the room are wearing masks to hide their identities and are only in there to try and cause trouble because they're sad twats who get off on it, you have the luxury of being able to walk away and talk to normal people instead.

However, if they are determined to follow you round, poking you in the back and continuing their attempts to get a reaction, you can shove them into a quiet corner and advise them that if they don't fuck off, you're going to kick fuck out of them.

We can't do that on here, so we're at the mercy of the guy who rents out the room and all we can do is hope that he realises that if he keeps letting these cunts into his room, eventually all the normal people will fuck off and he'll be left with a room which is empty apart from the fuckwits in the masks.

And who wants a room like that?

If you let that happen, you can no longer look down your nose at the other landlords and feel all smug about how great your room is compared to theirs, can you?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:
Quite an interesting insight into your psyche, that.

Why would 20 people in a room automatically default to arguing with each other?

Especially of they had all voluntarily entered said room because they shared a common interest?

In my experience any large group of people will eventually fall out. Are you telling me there have been no fall-outs between folk at your places of work?

And that common interest thing is bollocks, have you been to the Macron over the last year or two? Bolton fans arguing with each other non-stop.

I like a good argument, who doesn't?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum