Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton

+18
Bread2.0
Sluffy
scottjames30
boltonbonce
observer
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Jack Russell
wanderlust
rammywhite
karlypants
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Fabians Right Peg
whatsgoingon
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
MartinBWFC
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton Sat Oct 08 2016, 21:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:clap:

Bravo that man (although I doubt you'll ever be normal).

42Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton Sat Oct 08 2016, 22:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Scott, you are a fucking cunt of the highest order. You are a pathetic little troll and I like everyone else is fucking sick of the shit that you post so I'm banning you for good as you have had far too many chances.

I put a lot of effort into Nuts and you are spoiling it for everyone and now it is time you went for good!

If Sluffy decides to reinstate you then I will be handing my position back and will become a normal poster if that!
cheers

43Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton Sat Oct 08 2016, 23:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:Scott, you are a fucking cunt of the highest order. You are a pathetic little troll and I like everyone else is fucking sick of the shit that you post so I'm banning you for good as you have had far too many chances.

I put a lot of effort into Nuts and you are spoiling it for everyone and now it is time you went for good!

If Sluffy decides to reinstate you then I will be handing my position back and will become a normal poster if that!

Wow!

I've always thought it was a dangerous path to take when mods or even site owners started banning people simply because they don't like them.

I certainly don't agree with the action - it flouts the sites own procedure that bans longer than 24 hours have to be agreed with the majority of the other mods - so the question to my mind is what is the cost to the site if I put this wrong, right.

Is the choice I face of having Scott or Karly as active members on Nuts but not both?

If so Karly IS the heartbeat of the site these days and has been so for a long time now.

As for Scott (and many others I've come across on Nuts and other forums) I may disapprove of what they sometimes say but I've always defend their right to say them - even when I was the one in the firing line of what they were saying!

My principles clearly favour Scott but my pragmatism obviously favours Karly.

Seems I have been usurped as it clearly is best for the site if Karly stays and Scott goes rather than the other way around.

Maybe Karly will reflect on his actions and ultimatum overnight.

Maybe not.

If he doesn't then it seems we have a new leader on Nuts.

44Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton Sun Oct 09 2016, 04:54

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Fuck me, it's not a coup, it's simply what the vast majority of us have known needed to be done a long time ago.

If you genuinely can't see that, you've either truly lost your perspective or you're proving (yet again) that all you care about is the number count.

Well done, KP.

The overwhelming majority of us are right behind you on this.

The Scott character is a pointless creation which is (and always has been) about stirring up shit and fuck all else.

The site's well rid and it should have been done years ago.

See you all in two weeks - I'm off to Spain to buy a house.

Adios, amigos !!!

45Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton Sun Oct 09 2016, 08:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i agree with KP on this one, Scott came back and carried on exactly as before.

46Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton Sun Oct 09 2016, 08:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i didn't see the match at all, i was taking my Daughter to a birthday party, how did we play? It sounds like we had no goal threat again

47Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton Sun Oct 09 2016, 09:25

Was it on tv?

48Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton Sun Oct 09 2016, 09:28

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2j 3.0 wrote:Was it on tv?
There was a stream. I watched it on Mobdro (Bein Sport 2).

49Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton Sun Oct 09 2016, 09:35

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I understand Sluffy's position on this but given the choice of Scott or KP would anyone in their right mind choose Scott? It's obvious that Scott will be no loss to the site at all and removing him might help to reduce some of the pointless bickering that irritates most of us.

50Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton Sun Oct 09 2016, 11:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Two things:

1) I am the heatbeat of this site you cheeky bastard.

2) If Scott returns I will do a Johnny. Enough is enough. I'll start my own site and call it 'Bolton Bellends'. It'll be massive.

51Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton Sun Oct 09 2016, 11:11

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Two things:

1) I am the heatbeat of this site you cheeky bastard.

2) If Scott returns I will do a Johnny. Enough is enough. I'll start my own site and call it 'Bolton Bellends'. It'll be massive.
Aye it'll be a blast, you Scott and Boggers, send me an invite.

52Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton Sun Oct 09 2016, 11:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Aye it'll be a blast, you Scott and Boggers, send me an invite.

Why would I leave because Scott has been allowed back on Nuts, then let him on 'Bolton Bellends'?

No, 'Bellends' will be invite only to top notch posters like Mo, Michael Bolton and Mark Leach. We'll be bigger than Facebook in 2 years.

53Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton Sun Oct 09 2016, 11:33

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

If Scott's not allowed back I'm leaving. Sad

54Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton Sun Oct 09 2016, 11:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:If Scott's not allowed back I'm leaving. Sad

We'll miss your 136 posts.

55Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton Sun Oct 09 2016, 12:25

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:
DEANO82 wrote:If Scott's not allowed back I'm leaving. Sad

We'll miss your 136 posts.

Laughing

56Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton Sun Oct 09 2016, 12:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

24 comments on this page so far. 5 are about the match.

If you want to stress about anything Sluffy, that ratio is the one thing that is affecting the site more than anything.

I reiterate the need for a rigorously enforced "take it outside" sticky thread.

57Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton Sun Oct 09 2016, 12:37

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think that the team has reached the lowest point in terms of league position that we will drop to. I mean this in a positive way. Yes, if we start again with players not performing then we will be relegated, but in terms of turning the team around we are in a place where Parkinson can do his best to patch things up and build a confident team without having better opponents who will keep punishing us all the time while we do that. One of the things from the last few seasons has been us letting in goals in the last 5 minutes and that weakness cost us big. We would have easily stayed in the championship but for those 90th minute goals that lost us scores of points. Has Parkinson turned the defence around a bit now? We need a good goalkeeper, that is the most important thing of all. You have to stop those weak and stupid goals that have been let in before you start with looking at scoring goals. With low quality opposition like we have in this division, it is a very good opportunity to rebuild confidence. Another year in this division would do us no harm.

58Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton Sun Oct 09 2016, 12:49

King Bill

King Bill
David Lee
David Lee

wanderlust wrote:24 comments on this page so far. 5 are about the match.

If you want to stress about anything Sluffy, that ratio is the one thing that is affecting the site more than anything.

I reiterate the need for a rigorously enforced "take it outside" sticky thread.

59Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton Sun Oct 09 2016, 12:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:I think that the team has reached the lowest point in terms of league position that we will drop to.

I doubt it. We won't stay anywhere near the top while our strikers keep hitting row Z.

60Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Swindon Town 0-1 Bolton Sun Oct 09 2016, 13:00

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
sunlight wrote:I think that the team has reached the lowest point in terms of league position that we will drop to.

I doubt it. We won't stay anywhere near the top while our strikers keep hitting row Z.

Yeah, I do agree that we can still be relegated if we start with bad game runs again. I cant speak for sure as I havent been going to the matches like I used to and so people who go every week can say better than myself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum